Democrats are obstructionists

us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,304 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in General Discussion
They didn't even show up to vote on cabinet members today.

What a bunch of sore losers and losers they are.

No wonder Washington D.C. never gets anything done.

[}:)][}:)][}:)]
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• bpostbpost Member Posts: 30,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Listening to C-span right now, they are disgusting liars. The lie of a MUSLIM BAN was repeated by all of the scumbags.

The disgusting lies spoken by the (D) party Elite hacks is only equaled by the corruption of the (R) party Elite.
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,668
    edited November -1
    They should be dismissed or punished severely for not upholding their oath of office to the country (not party). You do see the importance of obstructing an AG appointee confirmation. Their criminal acts will have to stop,
  • discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 12,713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just normal politics going on. but i guess its different than not even holding hearings for a Supreme Court Nominee by a sitting President[8]
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,668
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by discusdad
    just normal politics going on. but i guess its different than not even holding hearings for a Supreme Court Nominee by a sitting President[8]

Trump wasn't even elected at that time. Donald was an outcast, even the R's didn't like him. I just wonder how he is going to handle this insubordination. He is after all, the PRESIDENT.
  • Fazer1Fazer1 Member Posts: 332
    edited November -1
    During the election the Dems kept saying we don't want pissing and moaning after the election, (at the time they thought they were a shoe in) Now they are carrying on in the same way they * about.
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Listening to C-span right now, they are disgusting liars. The lie of a MUSLIM BAN was repeated by all of the scumbags.

The disgusting lies spoken by the (D) party Elite hacks is only equaled by the corruption of the (R) party Elite.

I wonder where they heard "Muslim ban" from...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/29/trump-asked-for-a-muslim-ban-giuliani-says-and-ordered-a-commission-to-do-it-legally/?utm_term=.5161a927eb6e

Watch the video.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,788
    edited November -1
    It seems a ban is a silly term to apply to something no longer than 120 days, and that involves tougher questions and research prior to someone being allowed in...regardless of what Guliani says.

But it is fun watching liberals wad their panties with word games...With zero impact on the reality of the issue.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 17,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The nominees will be shoved down their throats BUT Republican or Democrat they all play stupid games.

Hopefully Trumpocrat will develop a third party and get politicians out of politics
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member Posts: 59,466 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    It seems a ban is a silly term to apply to something no longer than 120 days, and that involves tougher questions and research prior to someone being allowed in...regardless of what Guliani says.

But it is fun watching liberals wad their panties with word games...With zero impact on the reality of the issue.
    Right or wrong, I just find it refreshing that democrats can finally vehemently oppose something Obama did.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1

2016 isn't the only time that happened, remember when Bush had to wait for re-election to get his SCOTUS nominee in? The opposition party did the exact same thing.
    So far, President Trump is only doing what the (d)s did previously.
    He knows he can't do stupid & outrageous extralegal stuff, because in 8-20 years, the opposition party can claim precedence.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member Posts: 59,466 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunnut505

2016 isn't the only time that happened, remember when Bush had to wait for re-election to get his SCOTUS nominee in? The opposition party did the exact same thing.
    So far, President Trump is only doing what the (d)s did previously.
    He knows he can't do stupid & outrageous extralegal stuff, because in 8-20 years, the opposition party can claim precedence.
    Somehow I seriously doubt that thought ever even crosses his mind.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • BarzilliaBarzillia Member Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mag00

Trump wasn't even elected at that time. Donald was an outcast, even the R's didn't like him. I just wonder how he is going to handle this insubordination. He is after all, the PRESIDENT.

!!!

He ain't the boss of me.

Or congress.

Apparently yours, though.
    "Anger has two children -.hope, and courage." Augustine, Bishop of Hippo

"Und es wird nicht hineingehen irgend ein Gemeines und das da Greuel tut und Luge,
    sondern die geschrieben sind in dem Lebensbuch des Lammes."
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,304 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is a smart businessman...and has made millions.

Smart business people don't 'forget' those who cross them.

[;)]
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • popgunpopgun Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not sure if this is true, but just saw on Facebook that the Reps changed the rules (about having at least one Demorat present) and voted and confirmed two Cabinet choices without the 'rats being there.

I do hope that's true. If so, the Reps are finally growing a collective "pair." :)