In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Found a deal on some ammo.

chappsynychappsyny Member Posts: 3,381 ✭✭
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
I went to Farm & Fleet this morning and saw some red "sale" tags hanging from the ammo shelves so I went to take a look. They had 100rnd packs of winchester white box on sale. 100rnd boxes of .40s&w for $25 and 9mm for $17.50. Unfortunately they only had two boxes of each left.

Comments

• Options
    badhabithobbybadhabithobby Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good deal, hope you bought them out.
  • Options
    chappsynychappsyny Member Posts: 3,381 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Indeed I did. I'll be checking back on a regular basis for other deals. They had some 44Mag on sale but it was only $2 off. If it doesn't sell and they lower the price more I'll probably get that, too.
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our equivalant up here, Fleet Farm had the same thing about 3 months ago they had Speer GoldDot 41 mag 210gr GDHP for $12.00 a box of 20 bought all 5 boxes they had left.
  • Options
    skeens41skeens41 Member Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good deal! they closed all the quality farm and fleets around here[:(]
  • Options
    lindalecowboylindalecowboy Member Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that's like finding a sand dollar on the beach. Rare and special no matter what kind if you find ammo on sale.
  • Options
    badhabithobbybadhabithobby Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, the Quality Farm and Fleet here closed over 5 years ago. TSC bought them out here. Did not get any good deals on ammo when they closed but got a great pair of rubber boots I still wear. Don't know why I shared that but, oh well.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by badhabithobby
    Yeah, the Quality Farm and Fleet here closed over 5 years ago. TSC bought them out here. Did not get any good deals on ammo when they closed but got a great pair of rubber boots I still wear. Don't know why I shared that but, oh well.

Posting for the sake of a higher post count is never looked on badly here...See I just did it[:D][:D]