In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another reason to avoid DNA & ancestry sites!

WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
- GEORGE ORWELL -

Comments

• Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That guy deserves to choke on a 357 magnum.
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My first question is what kind of woman did he leave?

From the comments his first wife made and the lawsuit, she was an entitled "Rich Beach".

Glad he got some relief for a few years.

I fail to see how ancestry dna had anything to do with it however.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,382 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Warbirds
    That guy deserves to choke on a 357 magnum.
    Every bit.
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,382 ******
    edited November -1
    Even if you think you are safe for NOT letting your DNA get into the public domain, having family and relatives that do will bite you in the * if you have something to hide!
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,956 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gosh, Brookwood it occurs to me the answer is have nothing to hide.
  • Options
    HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    Kinda like never owning a recent Vehicle - the "Black Box" would tell on You. OR, You could be a Careful, Lawful, Competent Driver.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep if you are a murderer or bum avoid them
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    Yep if you are a murderer or bum avoid them

That doesn't protect you from a family member using those sites and getting you identified.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mag00
    My first question is what kind of woman did he leave?

From the comments his first wife made and the lawsuit, she was an entitled "Rich Beach".

Glad he got some relief for a few years.

I fail to see how ancestry dna had anything to do with it however.

You forgot to write your post in green...

First of all before you marry somebody you better get to know them, if you didn't know them good enough to know what kind of person they are you have no business marrying them. He should have to pay for his stupidity...

Second of all, if you do married a woman that's nuts it doesn't mean that you're entitled to leave your own kids Behind without even letting them know that you're alive.

This guy's a piece of turd... I hope he left her and found the worst woman in the world, it would serve him right. And I'm glad he has to pay her, no matter what kind of woman she is, you don't just up and leave in the middle of the damn night without letting somebody know that you're okay, and then you take care of your responsibilities like paying to raise your own kids instead of having somebody else pay to raise them for you

Again I think he is a piece of turd and should be taken out to the woods and shot!!!

And I also think that anybody that would side with a piece of turd that is a deadbeat father should be taken out through the woods and shot too

Now if he didn't want her to know where he was after he left because she's a nutso, he could have at least sent back child support through a remailer so she couldn't find him. Then I'd say good for him he got away... But he didn't, so I say what a piece of turd... And I hope the courts gave her everything he owns. Because that's all a loser like him deserves... Absolutely Nothing!!!