In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

made a mom mad.............

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
was sitting on the front porch, passing out candy to trick or treaters. I had a pottery bear that is about knee high in front flower bed. well me being me, I dressed him like santa, put a bow in his hand, and a quiver of arrows on his back, with him dressed in his santa suit and beard. I cut a pumpkin and put deer antlers in the top, and an open mouth with its tongue hanging out and blood dripping down the side of the pumpkin. I used plastic pipe to make arms and legs, put shoes and gloves on the end and layed him out in the yard in front of the santa bear. then took an arrow and shoved in the pumkin so it looked like santa shot him.

all the little kids liked it and I told them "santa is pumpkin pie hunting" most laughed as did their parents. Then one lady asked why santa was black, the bear is painted dark brown, and I said before thinking, because a white santa wouldn't do that. she muttered something and grabbed her kids hand and took off down the street. guess I am not politicaly correct, sheeeeze...............

Comments