In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Damn I hate....

GRIZZLY17GRIZZLY17 Member Posts: 1,676
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
When I click a topic and it links me back to the main forums page.[:(!]

Topics being poofed before my eyes.

Hit refresh and Poof.gif

Comments

• Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    Happens a lot these days-you should learn to accept that fact.[;)]
  • Options
    GRIZZLY17GRIZZLY17 Member Posts: 1,676
    edited November -1
    Hmmmm....It happens again.

Post title: ECC, by classic

POOF!!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I had absolutely nothing to do with this...been watching a movie with the wife all evening. I do question how you knew that I studied Ninjutsu all of my life though. That's not the traditional garb, but it certainly raises conspiracy concerns! [:0][:D][:)]
  • Options
    victorlvlbvictorlvlb Member Posts: 5,004
    edited November -1
    The only thing I hate is not being able to go to sleep. I've been staying up late and getting up early for awhile.
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by AAAC
    I had absolutely nothing to do with this...been watching a movie with the wife all evening. I do question how you knew that I studied Ninjutsu all of my life though. That's not the traditional garb, but it certainly raises conspiracy concerns! [:0][:D][:)]

Who the heck are you? You have a Large post count, but I do not recollect ever seeing your handle before tonight. Are you one of the Obama Infiltrators, sent here to disrupt the communications of the JUST and TRUE????