In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

GB Christmas For Kids :Winners Contact Your Donors

woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
THANK YOU ALL THIS YEAR FOR MAKING THE 2011 CHRISTMAS DRAWING A SUCCESS.
REMEMBER WINNERS CONTACT DONORS AS INSTRUCTED.
AND DONORS PLEASE BE PROMPT AT GETTING THE PRIZES OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER.
THANK YOU WOODY & DORI

These Are Some Wonderful Prizes Folks "Thank You" And lets Keep them Coming If We Can.
Santa Just Showed Up With Some Nice Gifts Thank You "SANTA CLAUS"

If YOU WIN A PRIZE DONATED FROM SANTA PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND I WILL PASS IT ON TO SANTA
After Contacting RogueRob
To see if He Was Going to Do it this Year he Said If I wanted to Run It Go Ahead As He Was Going to School and Was Short of Time.
So here Goes. I will Be Using Rob's Rules, As Posted By Spider Later in this Thread "Thank You Spider" With a Minor Change in the Contact Rule.... "Winners Are to Contact The Donors"
"If You Donate Please Turn On your Profile EMAIL Contact"
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
LETS Do What we Can For Donations To Show these Kids We Care.
ATTENTION:PLEASE READ....
IF YOUR CHILDS ENTRY WINS...
A WEAPON KNIFE OR AMMO ANYTHING WHICH REQUIRES ADULT SUPERVISION, IT WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU. AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR USE OF SUCH NOT THE DONORS
OR ANYONE RUNNING THIS THREAD

Thank You.... Roger & Doris The Woodshed's
I will start it Off with

#1 An OL' WOODSHED'S GORILLA TURKEY CALL(woodshed87)(winner Pa patriot Jansen)

#2 $20.00 in the Presidential Dollar gold coins.(Rogue Rob)(winner Dongizmo Kevin)

#3 Put me down for a donation of 500 rds of 22lr probably Federal Champion.(bhale187) (winner Edgecam Lucas)

#4 I would like to donate a cricket again, black or pink, to go through kasey. (diver-rig) (winner Frog21 Adam)

#5 Ka-Bar Knives, Inc. and I will donate a KA-BAR Model 1232 "Hunter" hunting knife.(Spider7115) (winner HK91 Devin)

#6 I would like to make a donation of 20.00 for ammo or what not.(hk-91) (winner Bhale187 Kaylin

#7 I will donate a Federal 525 round bulk box of 22 LR.(pirate2501)(winner Vinco91 Kayden)

#8 I would also like to donate a pair of shooting glasses and ear muffs (edgecam)(winner FKDENTON Faith)

#9 I want to toss in a Daisy Buck BB gun
I'll send the winner a gift card from Wal-Mart to buy it so I won't have to worry about it getting damaged in shipping.(fastcarsgofast)(Winner PA PATRIOT SKYLER)

#10 We would like to donate a brand new in the package Bushnell 22 4x32 rifle scope with rings (Oakie & Donna) (Winner Mr Perfect Briah)

#11 I would like to donate 1- $10.00 WalMart gift certificate (Santa Claus)(Winner DANIELGAGE Remington *

#12 I would like to donate 1- $10.00 WalMart gift certificate (Santa Claus) (Winner Iron Will 5 year old Son) *

#13 I would like to donate 1- $10.00 WalMart gift certificate (Santa Claus)(Winner JJMitchell60 Haileigh Jo) *

#14 I would like to donate 1- $10.00 WalMart gift certificate (Santa Claus)(Winner Trapguy2007 Erin) *

#15 I would like to donate 1- $10.00 WalMart gift certificate (Santa Claus)(Winner Edgecam Landon)

#16 I would like to donate 1- $10.00 WalMart gift certificate (Santa Claus) (Winner Blazen91 Michael)Redraw *

#17 I would like to donate 1- $10.00 WalMart gift certificate (Santa Claus)(Winner Lunkerbuster Jayda)Redraw to Ironwill45 9year old daughter *

#18 I would like to donate 1- $10.00 WalMart gift certificate (Santa Claus)(Winner NUTFINN Leah *

#19 I would like to donate 1- $10.00 WalMart gift certificate (Santa Claus)(Winner TNeff1969 Zane) *

#20 I would like to donate 1- $10.00 WalMart gift certificate (Santa Claus)(Winner Odawgp Big Haus)Redraw to Edgecam Lucas *

#21 We would Like to donate 1-Winchester 3" Blade
lockblade Clip Knife "Shipped to Responsible ADULTS NAME ONLY" (Woodshed87 & Dori)(Winner Frog21 Olivia)

#22 I would Like to Donate An OL'Woodsheds Gorilla Turkey Call
(SANTA CLAUS)(Winner JJ Mitchell60 WYATT) *

#23 I Would like to Donate a Blaze Orange Cap From the Circle K Ranch in Dolores CO (Boltactionman)(Winner Mr. Perfect Adria) *

#24 I Would like to Donate A Camo Cap (Boltactionman)(Winner JJ Mitchell60 Gabrallia) *

#25 I Would like to Donate A Browning sheath knife with an RMEF logo (boltactionman)(Winner Mr. Perfect Bekah) *

#26 I Would like to Donate A Knight&Hale model KH317 acrylic single reed duck call.
(cranky2)(Winner Bosketti Faith)

#27 I Would Like to Donate A $15.00 Walmart Gift card (dipits)
"Winner Contact woodshed87 To Make Contact with Donor" (Winner The Brassman Michael) No Claim .. Redraw to Jimmyjack (Braedon)

#28 I would like to offer up an Engelhard 1 Troy oz Silver Bar(tneff1969)(Winner Mothahen Marlee)

#29 I Would Like to Donate A $10.00 Walmart Gift card (dipits)
"Winner Contact woodshed87 To Make Contact with Donor"(WinnerDanielgage GAGE) *

#30 I would Like to Donate A 10.00 Walmart Gift card (78FJ40)(Winner
JimmyJack Kendall)

#31 I would Like to Donate A 10.00 Walmart Gift card (78FJ40)(Winner
Bosketti Wes)

#32 I would Like to Donate A 10.00 Walmart Gift card (78FJ40)(Winner
Ironwill45 9Year old Daughter)

#33 I would Like to Donate A 10.00 Walmart Gift card (78FJ40)(Winner
hk-91 Dylan)

#34 I Will donate 1 set of cleaning brushes (Mercury)(Winner
The Brassman Amy)

#35 I Will donate 1 set of cleaning brushes (Mercury)(Winner
Bhale187 Emmett)

There You Have it Folks "THANK YOU EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU"

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011

Comments

• Options
    rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for handling the giveaway this year! I'll donate a $20.00 in the Presidential Dollar gold coins. My kids have been collecting them so I figured maybe someone else would like to have some too. I'll try to mix em up a bit.
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    Details from Woody's other thread. I will delete that one to avoid confusion.

Here is Were You Put Your Kids Names

Rules Are below

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! I'm going to keep the giveaway simple this year. Below is the who, what, where, when, why, and how of the operation. Hope we have a lot of people enter this year.

WHO- Ok guys here it is. Enter here. Prizes are for children only. If you want to donate a prize, let me know what you want to give.

Limit one entry per username. Multiple names On One Entry ALLOWED

WHAT- This is the entry form for the Gunbroker Christmas Giveaway for Children.

WHERE-Prizes are coming from everywhere. Enter your donations here.

WHEN- I will Draw names on SUNDAY, December 11th and post winners the next day

HOW- Ok, here it is. I'll assign each of the prizes a specific number. I'll take all the entries and put the names in a hat. The first name I pull out of the hat will get prize number 1, the second name I pull will get prize number 2 (and so on).

No rules apply other than you MUST be entering for a child (any child is fine. Family or friend). This is on the honor system.
    Limit one entry per username.

If you are the winner of a prize, IT IS UP TO YOU TO CONTACT THE DONOR WITH YOUR SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS ETC.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING THE PRIZES OUT IN ANY WAY! If someone reneges on giving the prize, it is NOT on me.

Well this is it in a nutshell. This is a KISS operation at its finest. If you don't like the rules, don't enter. I appreciate everyone that has/will donate.

Just put the donations on this thread or email me directly if you want to remain anonymous.
  • Options
    11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't want to commit yet, but if I have the money to spare this year, I'm going to buy a Cricket .22 for the giveaway.
  • Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is great Woody. I'm super happy to see somebody grab the kids christmas giveaway amd run with it. Gary
  • Options
    bhale187bhale187 Member Posts: 7,798
    edited November -1
    Enter my kids please

Emmett and Kaylin
  • Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to enter my grandkids, Braedon Koehler, Kendall Koehler, and Ellie Schubring. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to donate a cricket again, black or pink, to go through kasey.

Times have turned around for me, and kids are our future.

Good luck to all.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ka-Bar Knives, Inc. and I will donate a KA-BAR "Hunter" Model 1232 8" hunting knife with leather sheath.

NOTE: I will not ship directly to the child but only to the responsible adult (parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, etc.).

Ka_Bar_1232_Hunt_4d45010f09102.jpg
    KB1232.jpg
    "Dressy enough to give as a gift and practical for field use. Features a stacked leather handle with finger grips. $46.05"
  • Options
    hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    I would like to enter both my boys Dylan and Devin and i would like to make a donation of 20.00 for ammo or what not.
  • Options
    pirate2501pirate2501 Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My grandson Craig won a gift card from RETROXLER last year. I will not enter him this year to give someone else a chance to win.
    I will donate a Federal 525 round bulk box of 22 LR. [:)]
  • Options
    bhale187bhale187 Member Posts: 7,798
    edited November -1
    I posted a donation and then deleted it thinking that would help keep the post clean.....Sorry

Put me down for a donation of 500 rds of 22lr probably Federal Champion
  • Options
    edgecamedgecam Member Posts: 3,280
    edited November -1
    I would like to add my to sons landon and lucas into the drawing.

I would also like to donate a pair of shooting glasses and ear muffs for the giveaway.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you Ben
    Easier to Contact You If Your Post is Here to Click username[^]quote:Originally posted by bhale187
    I posted a donation and then deleted it thinking that would help keep the post clean.....Sorry

Put me down for a donation of 500 rds of 22lr probably Federal Champion
  • Options
    PaPatriotPaPatriot Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would you kindly enter my sons Skyler and Jansen please and thanks to everyone for doing this for the kids again this year!
  • Options
    mothahenmothahen Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would you enter Marlee and Allison please. Thanks a bunch to all of you! Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to you!
  • Options
    fastcarsgofastfastcarsgofast Member Posts: 7,179
    edited November -1
    I want to toss in a Daisy Buck BB gun.
    I'll send the winner a gift card from Wal-Mart to buy it so I won't have to worry about it getting damaged in shipping.
  • Options
    BoskettiBosketti Member Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please enter my son and daughter into this. Wes and Faith would be grateful.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Hey it;s almost holiday season, I can feel it.. have fun all of you.
  • Options
    OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please enter Big Haus he is 4
  • Options
    fkdentonfkdenton Member Posts: 540 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please enter my 14 year old niece Faith. Thanks
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Donna and I would like to donate a brand new in the package Bushnell 22 4x32 rifle scope with rings for a child. We bought this last night for the giveaway. Sorry but my son is to old (17)to enter in the giveaway so we decided to make a donation instead.

[img][/img]img20111121193532.jpg
  • Options
    PacManPacMan Member Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great giveaway folks...

Please add my 9 year old daughter and my 5 year old son!!

Merry Christmas
  • Options
    TheBrassManTheBrassMan Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would like to enter my daughter Amy and my son Michael. Thank You!
  • Options
    frog21frog21 Member Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to enter my Grandkids Adam,Alissa,Kaysie,Peyton,Olivia, and Owen. Thank you and a Merry Christmas to all.
  • Options
    blazen91blazen91 Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to commend you all for doing this giveaway! I wish I could contribute. Unfortunately, Times are tough for me at the moment.
    I'd like to enter my son Michael but I think I'll let someone else have it. My son doesn't get everything he wants, but he has everything he needs.
  • Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    Enter my Granddaughter Erin !
    Thanks .
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please enter my newest grandson Kevin.
    Kevin_football.jpg
    Thank you.
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    danielgagedanielgage Member Posts: 10,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    please enter my sons Gage age 11 and Remington age 9

I know but their mom named them not me
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Santa Claus has generously donated TEN $10 Walmart gift cards! Thank you, Santa! [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We can always Rely On Santa Right Boys and Girls
    220px-Jonathan_G_Meath_portrays_Santa_Claus.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Spider7115
    Santa Claus has generously donated TEN $10 Walmart gift cards! Thank you, Santa! [:)]
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is the nicest giveaway I have ever seen. Everybody is being so generous.God bless everyone.I am proud to be a member of gun broker and to know so many nice people.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dori & I went to town tonite and Picked up this Winchester 3" Blade
    lockblade Clip Knife And would Like to add this to the "Christmas" Give A Way,
    It will Be Shipped to Winning Childs Responsible Parent for Their Responsible Distribution.

MERRY CHRISTMAS WOODY & DORI

100_3363.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just a Reference Point Reminder As to where I Left off writing Names For Enterants So Far.
    10 Days Left Folks Lets Give to these kids Generously By that I Mean.... Even Small Gifts Will be "Greatly Appreciated"... By Any Child!!
    Keep Up The Great Work
    And "Thank You" to all Who Have Donated So Far
    Thanks Woody & Dori
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I Just Received an Email From Santa ...Way Up At The North Pole!!

And
    He Just Said I'm Pretty Busy this Time of Year..
    Couldya Donate One Of those there Calls Ya make WOODY "From Me" And Help Those Kids Out!!!!!!
    I told Him Sure Santa Anything For You!!

He's an Alright Kinda Guy haint 'e
    I Always Thought SO!!
    Thanks Santa!![^][;)]
  • Options
    nutfinnnutfinn Member Posts: 12,804 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to enter my little daughter Leah [^]
  • Options
    lunkerbusterlunkerbuster Member Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please enter my neice: JAYDA.
    THANKS
  • Options
    cranky2cranky2 Member Posts: 3,236 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a Knight&Hale model KH317 acrylic single reed duck call. this is what I started my grandkids on. Blows easy Merry Christmas Jay
  • Options
    vinco91vinco91 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to enter my Grandson, Kayden. I think he is going to be a great little hunter. Thank you
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Transfered From http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=542926
    By woodshed87

From

BoltactionMan

1247 Posts
    Posted - 12/05/2011 : 9:24:34 PM

Done and Done.

I have a Blaze Orange Cap From the Circle K Ranch in Dolores CO (little plug for those guys)

I have a Camo Cap from some where.

And Browning sheath knife with an RMEF logo.

All in, please let me know when, who and where to ship to.
    Thanks for the help,
    KC
  • Options
    tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please enter my son Zane, thanks for everyone generosity.
    ZaneDynamo.jpg