In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

HUNTING TRIP

RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
anyone want to hunting with me...

Springfield IL, I hear its open senate season, burris first..

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    going to LA

lower Arkansas

someone else on here hunts in south Arkansas around Magnolia [?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If anyone out there knows where an inexperienced greenhorn hunter like me can go on a guided Deer,Moose or Elk hunt without taking out a 2nd mortgage please let me know.Thank you.

JIM FRICK
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Going on a hunting trip and will be gone quite a while. Gonna be hunting big game this time.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My buddies and I are looking to go on a hunting trip as a final farewell to one of our members who will be leaving for Europe in six months. We figure that since it is our last chance for a trip, we might as well make it a good one. However, we don't know what to go for. Any ideas? A few of us would like to go to Alaska, but we don't really have enough time to put that together. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where and what????????/
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    go rosie dont forget to get us some pics!@!
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.