In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Boss gets here today

gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
My wife has been taking care of her parents in Tenn. since the first of April. She is on her way home right now for how long I don't know. Her parents are in their 90's and want to live in there own house as long as possibe so its up to my wife and her brother to take care of them as they can't take care of themselves any longer. She should be in Atlanta right about now and will get in Orlando about 1:30. We are going to use a gift certificate that forkliftking and his wife got us when he was here in the spring and go to "The Boston Lobster Fest". We can't wait.

Comments

• woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    you went to lobsterfest for TWO YEARS? You must really like lobster!!
  • ForkliftkingForkliftking Member Posts: 4,907 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She sounds like a great woman. Sorry we couldn't have met her back in the spring when we came to visit.
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will pray for her and her brother and you. I am going thru something similar and about to go crazy. Crack a tail for me will ya?
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.