In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Facebook helped Obama and now in deeper do-do

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Monday is going to be a very bad day for facebook's stock. New charge, violating campaign finance laws.

Suckabird was just too young and stupid and looks like he'll pay a big price. Think he's down 60 billion now.

Elections: Facebook now faces myriad legal actions for its apparent misuse of private data on its members. But one possible legal problem that isn't getting any attention involves whether Facebook (FB) made, and the Obama campaign accepted, illegal "in-kind" contributions to Obama's 2012 re-election effort.

My opinion,, suckerbird made the FREE gift of massive information about it's members to help get Obama elected.

This is only one of his problems,, Suckerbird will be like "raw meat" throw to the lions when he faces the congressional "inquisition" that's in his future.

Suckabird is NOT shy about giving away money to solve problems but this might be different. We'll see what billions of dollars can buy.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/facebook-data-scanadal-trump-obama-campaign-election-meddling/

Comments

• Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    i so hate social media
  • Options
    kissgoodnightkissgoodnight Member Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You are on social media.
  • Options
    popgunpopgun Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is SOOOOO wonderful!

I hope the arrogant, leftist punk loses everything and gets 30 years in prison for blatantly breaking the law on several counts.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This may turn more to a problem for Obama and Trump.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it will be all trump's fault....bet me....buy i hope he has to sell out to Kmart in a blue light special
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope FB don?t go away, not too worried about the social media aspect of it but I?ve found a goldmine of load info in a couple groups there and there is no charge for the info. May have to start using the pay boards [:(]
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Facebook hacked my email. They sent me dozens of fake emails. Supposedly from my friends. I hate Facebook.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can bet that the media is focusing light on Cambridge Analytica to draw attention away from any number of firms that likely had access to the same data benefiting Democrats. If Republicans are doing it, you know damn well the Democrats have already perfected it. This is no different than the Russian collusion tale...this entire event is staged to draw attention away from the Democrat's collusion and campaign related crimes. All of it is an exercise in deception, smoke and mirrors.