In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Whodathunk.?.?...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
that you can treat respiratory problems by inhaling smoke.?.? I've been looking for something to help with my breathing problems and we found that breathing the fumes of burning Frankincense can help to open up your airways...and is an antiseptic...it can kill germs in your lungs and in the air around you. I burned two "rocks" of it the other day and it really helped...I did not have to use my inhaler for almost 24 hours. I have since ordered a pound of the stuff...but the stuff I ordered does not seem to work quite as well as the original stuff I tried. I also noticed that the new stuff doesn't melt into liquid when burning like the original stuff did. My MIL brought the original stuff back from Israel. I'm not sure where they harvest the stuff I purchased. This stuff just burns and hardens up like charcoal.