In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Here Is One For Comment

woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 23,478 ✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
I wish This Would Stay Here On Discussions If Possible

Mike Gallagher, the 8th most recognized talk radio personality in the country, is heard by over 2.25 million listeners weekly.
He compiled and wrote the following essay entitled,

"Obama: It was You."

President Obama:

This is why you didn't go to France to show solidarity against the Muslim terrorists:

? It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner - "I am one of you."

? It was you who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."

? It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.

? It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict - "I will stand with the Muslims."

? It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that - "I am a Muslim."

? It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.

? It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.

? It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.

? It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator" - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.

? It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the `HOLY' Qur'an.

? It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.

? It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.

? It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House.

? It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.

? It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.

? It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.

? It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.

? It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.

? It was you who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.

? It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.

? It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.

? It is you who has refused to speak out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.

? It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.

? It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.

? It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.

? It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.

? It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.

? It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.

? It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.

? It was you who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.

? It was you who appointed your chief advisor, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

? It was you who said this country is not a Christian nation.

Distribute this far and wide

Hillary is his stooge in waiting.

Comments

• Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We,the American people let this happen because we were all to busy trying to be politically correct....everyone wants to be liked, and wants to blend in with the new age...the Republican party is not without blame for the way they handled the last 8 years...Anyone(including me) that bought the Republican Conservative philosophy needs to reap the wind...[:(]
  • Options
    glynglyn Member Posts: 5,698 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,368 ******
    edited November -1
    Mike Gallagher wrote no such thing. If a lie of attribution has to be used to garner support for an idea, then the idea must not have much merit on its own.

[xx(][xx(]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    Mike Gallagher wrote no such thing. If a lie of attribution has to be used to garner support for an idea, then the idea must not have much merit on its own.

[xx(][xx(]
    Harsh!
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    We,the American people let this happen because we were all to busy trying to be politically correct....everyone wants to be liked, and wants to blend in with the new age...the Republican party is not without blame for the way they handled the last 8 years...Anyone(including me) that bought the Republican Conservative philosophy needs to reap the wind...[:(]

You the United Stateser people, not me. I have been very vocal about it. Let me remind you that Canadians and Mexicans and Brazilians are all Americans too.

Obama is not President, he is Pretend President. He is not qualified under Article two because his father is Kenyan.

Both parties support this violation of the constitution.

The supreme court has never ruled on what "natural born citizen" means as it applies to article 2 and the president qualifications.

Public opinion and mis interpretations is changing the definition. The founders knew better.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

[xx(][xx(]

Ok ~ so anything else not true in the OP ?

Yep, Perfect where are the lies?
    If Mike Gallagher did not write it, who did .
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chiefr
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

[xx(][xx(]

Ok ~ so anything else not true in the OP ?

Yep, Perfect where are the lies?
    If Mike Gallagher did not write it, who did .
    You tell me. He himself claims to not have written it. Nothing in the post is particularly earth shattering. Most of the "it was you's" were well reported and some go back to 2007. Nothing is going to be used to oust Obama now, if it hasn't already. Is there some point to it?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mr. Perfect & Your Brother Barzilla

As Far as I'm Concerned, You Can Both Take My Post & Stuff It Up Both Your *
    And You Can take that Chit To the Bank

Mods & Capt Fun,
    I'm Sorry I Could not Take anymore Of These 2
    And their Bull Crap
    there is a Couple More Lookin' For an * Reamin' Too
    Their Time is Coming....

For "My Rant" I Apologize to You, Not them.
    If You Must, Lock me Out.

But I'm Sure there is Alot of others Feeling the Same Way I Do About
    This Pickyannie Chit.

Roger Over and Out
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodshed87

Mods & Capt Fun,
    And their Bull Crap
    Their Time is Coming....

This Pickyannie Chit.

Roger Over and Out

Roger, I've had to have this same discussion with my Dad multiple time. Before you post ANYTHING on the internet (and particularly here) please do yourself (and me) a favor and research your content thoroughly before posting. That copy and paste has been around since 2015. IF Gallagher had said it, you should be able to link to it on his website. I challenge you to do that.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Capt I Respect Your Views thank You ,
    OK I'm Guilty Of That.. Doesn't Change My View Of The Accused
    Or the Fact that
    "Potus Is A Muslim"

The Truth:

The "President Obama: It Was You" essay wasn't written by Mike Gallagher.

Mike Gallagher, a popular conservative radio talk show host, shared the essay on his Facebook page on January 14, 2015, and said, "Many of you have asked about the `President Obama: It Was You' essay that someone sent me. Here it is."

The essay has been widely distributed on social media and in forwarded emails since 12 cartoonists for Charlie Hebdo were killed on January 7, 2015, in an attack by men tied to an Al Qaeda group in Africa.

President Obama drew criticism for not taking part in citywide rallies that drew 3.7 million participants and 40 world leaders to Paris after the attack. The White House later said it had erred in not sending someone with a "higher profile" to the anti-terrorism rally. But White House spokesman Josh Earnest said: "There is no doubt that the American people and this administration stand foursquare behind our allies in France as they face down this threat."

Still, the Obama Administration's absence drew widespread criticism, including the "President Obama: It Was You" essay that was shared hundreds of thousands of times on social media and in forwarded emails. The essay begins, "President Obama: This is why you didn't go to France," and it lists 33 instances in which the president supported Islam, or turned a blind eye to Islamic jihad.

The individual claims made in the eRumor don't cite any sources. And many of them claim that President Obama is a Muslim, which is an eRumor that has been circulating since Obama came onto the national scene. In a previous story, TruthorFiction.com classified that claim as "fiction." Many more stories on the topic can be found by searching the TruthorFiction.com story archive.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So, let me get this straight. You post something falsely attributed to Gallagher that has been floating around since early 2015, which contains questionable assertions about Obama's faith and I'm the *?

For the record woodshed, I happen to believe Obama is a non-practicing Muslim sympathizer, and that belief was formed in about 2007 2008 based on many of the things that are "cited" in this odd post of yours. I just see no point in harping on and rehashing something that is old news, particularly in a way that is suspect at best. If that's how you prefer to operate fine, but expect to be called out on it every time you do.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh Damn Does this Mean We Cannot Have the Age old Discussion On Which is Better the .45 or 9MM
    Or Chicken Egg Deal
    Because they were Talked about before
    yeah Right[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you posted what you did with the title "here is one for comment". So, when the comments that append your post don't align with what you expected, you throw a tizzy fit? How quaint. I know third graders that are more mature.[xx(]
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodshed87

Mods & Capt Fun,
    And their Bull Crap
    Their Time is Coming....

This Pickyannie Chit.

Roger Over and Out

Doesn't seem like your normal self, Roger.

Everything OK?

Don
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To me it's irrelevant who authored the list. Don't know and can't care.

And - I haven't verified that all the "it was you"s are true, but I'm confident that at least the majority are.

True -old news and he's survived all the flack.

But the scary parts are:
    POTUS can do all that and remain in office - scary!
    Hillary appears to have no problem with any of them and appears to be Obama, part 2! Which to me means a continuation of the muslim coddling.

Let's all forget about who wrote what and concentrate on keeping Hillary out of office...
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    edited November -1
    . yes That is MY Period