In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

State of the Union Impressions

2»

Comments

• NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    Watching the the black-cactus you'd think that they were listening to Dave Chapelle shouting White Power! [:D]j

They did all look like they'd all bit into a big ol' slice of moose-chit pie, didn't they.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was hoping he would start talking about the s hole folks off to his right.
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    quote:Originally posted by wiplash
    I'm pretty sure we wont be hearing from Barzilla on this one.[}:)]

I'll take that bet.

He'll be here in a day or so saying that based on Melania's body language, he's pretty sure Trump was molesting Nikki Haley prior to the speech beginning.

No bet. I have already seen some nonsense from the pink hat crowd suggesting that Melania was "trolling Trump" with what she was wearing.

Barz won't be able to resist a deep subject like that one.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops

I'll take that bet.

He'll be here in a day or so saying that based on Melania's body language, he's pretty sure Trump was molesting Nikki Haley prior to the speech beginning.

[:D][:D]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Down low c.booker looked like his big pharma pole smoking head was gonna explode.
    What a drama queen.
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Greatest CEO since George Washington"....Megyn Kelly picked the "wrong" horse....her horse is dead,and she still want dismount....they sent the Kennedy name out to respond.....total failure...MAGA!
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump MAGA despite the traitors on the left...
    "What is truth?'
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    pelosivch looked all around like a VULTURE during this to count heads if any demos stood and applauded.......TRUMP hit the failure points of several former administrations...smack on..mexicans and nigerians are NOT AMERICANS....quit wasting USA MONEY on those that use it against us his points were make AMERICA strong again and those other countries can be friends or NOT
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Television and the net are muted this morning. Democrats are mouthing the words and party line, but there is no vigor. They are very disheartened by President Trumps performance and the acceptance of his goals by the American people.

90% of the comments I've seen are pro-Trump. If the Democrats were hoping for a flub by the President, they didn't get it. More and more they are being identified as obstructionists and anti-American.

He's making America great again!
    edited November -1
    and the guests of HONOR were a wide variety across our spectrum of people/citizens and deserved the respect of ALL in that room....
  • nutfinnnutfinn Member Posts: 12,804 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:)] Very good - MAGA.

Back in 1992, when I won my green card lottery. It was merit based. Demorats must have changed it.

After I won it, I had to.

- Pay several hundred

- Doctor's exam, there were only 2 doctors that were authorized to do this in Finland :)

- Prove I had a job waiting

- Prove I have money when I get to USA

- Have a college education or work experience

- Criminal back ground check/finger prints

- Interview in US embassy in Helsinki - Prove that you can talk American [;)]

- When I got here, I had to sign papers that I will not withdraw welfare or draw unemployment

I am the only one from my family that is here, I remember when I received my US citizenship back in 2000. After the ceremony they told to line up out side, that the next room is where you file for paperwork to get you family in the US. I told them I have to go back to work :
    edited November -1
    Bravo...my respects, NUTFINN
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nutfinn

Back in 1992, when I won my green card lottery. It was merit based. Demorats must have changed it.

- Pay several hundred

- Doctor's exam, there were only 2 doctors that were authorized to do this in Finland :)

- When I got here, I had to sign papers that I will not withdraw welfare or draw unemployment

I am the only one from my family that is here, I remember when I received my US citizenship back in 2000. After the ceremony they told to line up out side, that the next room is where you file for paperwork to get you family in the US. I told them I have to go back to work :

Also after so many years do you not also have to file some more paperwork. Guy I worked with did and had to pay more money.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    Bravo...my respects, NUTFINN

Same here.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Greatest SOTUA I ever heard.

The Democrats wouldn't even cheer for America.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    lets savor this moment....and hope for 2 terms

if the dems return to power....

you know the rest
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    I think the most telling thing, for me, was the utter lack of appreciation on ANY Democrat's part when the several points of the thriving economy were mentioned. That just burns their *.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I enjoyed most of it but three things stuck out for me with a fourth thing that needs to be resolved.
    1. He DID say he wants paid family leave..BS that?s Democrat nonsense that he shouldn?t get involved in.
    2. I?m sensing he is for amnesty (please tell me if you think I?m wrong about that..it?s just something I was thinking he might approve of if he gets reform on immigration.
    3. He said protecting the 2nd Amendment was important. Well if it is then dammit Donald you need to have a Come to Jesus meeting with ATF because if they do ban bumpstocks the way some States are we damn sure can lose big time on other gun things by Fiat from the ATF instead of Congress!
    Every SOTUA every POTUS spouts off about our infrastructure falling apart and NOTHING Gets done. Our roads & especially our bridges are falling apart. Congress and POTUS need to get off their * and start fixing it.
    edited November -1
    WHAT??!! He nailed it [:D]quote:Originally posted by Barzillia

You lose.

Style-wise, pretty good.

Accuracy-wise ?

Not so good.
    edited November -1
    +10 They are mad and if America solved every single issue they would still be mad

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    I think the most telling thing, for me, was the utter lack of appreciation on ANY Democrat's part when the several points of the thriving economy were mentioned. That just burns their *.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    +10 They are mad and if America solved every single issue they would still be mad

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

It's no mystery why, either. They voted against everything that is presently working to make the economy strong.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    giphy1.gif
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • nutfinnnutfinn Member Posts: 12,804 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    quote:Originally posted by nutfinn

- Pay several hundred

Also after so many years do you not also have to file some more paperwork. Guy I worked with did and had to pay more money.
    Yes Sir, when I got my citizenship. Well worth it [:D]
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nancy and hillary must have gotten their false teeth mixed up on the nightstand 'cause Nancy couldn't seem to get the damn things adjusted in her mouth all during the speech.
    edited November -1
    Actually he did talk about the competition with Russia and China and fair trade agreements
    quote:Originally posted by hobo9650
    Trump said nothing about import taxes, China, Iran or Russia.

I agree it was a great speech. But, where oh where is the damn wall.

The illegals are flooding this country and going on "free stuff".
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    First time I have been able to watch a "whole" State of the Union address.
    Over the last bunch of years, whoever was giving the address had told so many lies in the first few minutes, that I could not stomach any more.

WTG Trump!!!
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia

You lose.

Style-wise, pretty good.

Accuracy-wise ?

Not so good.

See, I told you he'd show to say something stupid

All the Liberals with their millions of dollars still haven't come up with something that wasn't accurate in his speech... Why you ask? Because what he said was spot-on

Even you couldn't say anything about something that was inaccurate about his speech. Except...

"Accuracy-wise ?

Not so good"
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks

You lose.

Style-wise, pretty good.

Accuracy-wise ?

Not so good.

All the Liberals with their millions of dollars still haven't come up with something that wasn't accurate in his speech... Why you ask? Because what he said was spot-on

Even you couldn't say anything about something that was inaccurate about his speech. Except...

"Accuracy-wise ?

Not so good"

Try looking.

Why should I look, the liberal analysts have been trying ever since he gave it, and have found nothing inaccurate in his speech. Maybe you're better than the political analysts and can find something. If so post it here, if not, quit your trolling because just you saying so, doesn't make it so...

You saying so, would be just like me saying that you like having sex with your dog. Oh wait a second.... you probably do... But you probably having sex with your dog isn't because I just said so. It's because you probably do, but I don't have proof of that. So I'm not going to say it, but it doesn't mean I don't think that's what you do
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag
    Nancy and hillary must have gotten their false teeth mixed up on the nightstand 'cause Nancy couldn't seem to get the damn things adjusted in her mouth all during the speech.

Nah ~ the old cow was just chewing it's cud.

[:D]

Note: city folk will have to look that up! [;)]

I agree, you city folk SHOULD look it up, crows don't chew cud[;)]

I think Pelosi was chewing on her tongue, you know, like mentally handicapped person does
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

You lose.

Style-wise, pretty good.

Accuracy-wise ?

Not so good.

"Accuracy-wise ?

Not so good"

Try looking.

Why should I look, the liberal analysts have been trying ever since he gave it, and have found nothing inaccurate in his speech. Maybe you're better than the political analysts and can find something. If so post it here, if not, quit your trolling because just you saying so, doesn't make it so...

You saying so, would be just like me saying that you like having sex with your dog. Oh wait a second.... you probably do... But you probably having sex with your dog isn't because I just said so. It's because you probably do, but I don't have proof of that. So I'm not going to say it, but it doesn't mean I don't think that's what you do

Why should you think ?

It's much easier to be vulgar and rude, apparently.
    ...no,its much easier to be negative about a positive situation...Trump could resign, and you would want him to commit "Seppuku"!...so tell us about your guns?..What kind,calibers etc?[:o)]
    edited November -1

You lose.

Style-wise, pretty good.

Accuracy-wise ?

Not so good.

"Accuracy-wise ?

Not so good"

Try looking.

Why should you think ?

It's much easier to be vulgar and rude, apparently.

To start with... I think that I don't have to waste my time doing something that somebody is going to be paid to do. I think enough that after they show me the inconsistencies I burn check it at that point. But just like you, The Political Animals list have nothing to say because there is nothing to talk about just like you have nothing to say because there's nothing to talk about.

If you don't want me to be rude and vulger to you, quit being rude and vulger yourself. Making accusations that are simply not true or that may be true but you're unwilling to shed a light as to why you make your accusations is extremely rude and extremely vulger....

So before you tell me that I am rude and vulgar, you should clean up your own backyard.

Because I too can make accusations without giving you the reason what makes me think my accusations about you having sex with your dog is true.

I can't believe anybody can be as stupid as you to think that you can throw mud and not get mud thrown back at you... I take that back... I can believe it, because I have read a lot of your posts. I just can't fathom how you can be so stupid... But you are.