In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Super Bowl!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BOOM,.....TD.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great game, but monumental bad call. I only saw one very critical non-call by the officials on Seattle's second to last drive when the defender tackled the receiver by the shoelace in first down territory, and broke their momentum. Other than that it's a tough loss for the Hawks, and a great win by the Pats, thanks to a superb defensive play.
    What's next?
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    Great game, but monumental bad call. I only saw one very critical non-call by the officials on Seattle's second to last drive when the defender tackled the receiver by the shoelace in first down territory, and broke their momentum. Other than that it's a tough loss for the Hawks, and a great win by the Pats, thanks to a superb defensive play.

I still can't believe somebody called a pass in that situation. Unreal!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301

Mind boggling, Mark!
    What's next?
  • Options
    CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I missed that! I was frying a few more Bass I caught earlier this evening[}:)][:p]

af8yhk.jpg
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by riflemike
    anyone have any friendly wagers going on??? if you do i hope its on the patriots....JMHO

'bout forgot

BOOM

think i posted this 2 days ago.....gravybat...oops ....navybat SORRY BOOM
  • Options
    machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1

+10

The Seahawks had to move the ball one yard, and had three downs to do it in. That meant gaining an average of 4 inches per play. And they decided to throw it? Something got thrown, all right.
  • Options
    Dr.NippsDr.Nipps Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Onehandude
    I missed that! I was frying a few more Bass I caught earlier this evening[}:)][:p]

af8yhk.jpg

Well that looks like a better idea than watching the super bowl!
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    Saw something on the news about Katy Perry riding in on a giant mechanical tiger.

Girl knows her show biz, gotta' give her that.
  • Options
    CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dr.Nipps
    quote:Originally posted by Onehandude

af8yhk.jpg

Well that looks like a better idea than watching the super bowl!

Yes now days the stupor bowl is like watching wrestling some say is fixed. Ps watch new laws on CC air needle permits[:o)][:D]
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,226 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was pulling for the Patriots all the way.
    Deflategate, a bunch of BS, it has been happening for decades, the qbs dictate what air pressure they want, as long as it is close to the legal limit nobody says any thing.
    Have you ever driven 60 in a 55 zone?

It was a fantastic Super Bowl, the best ever played. What character the Pats showed, to come back in the fourth quarter.

Pete Carroll will be second guessed for many years for throwing on that fatal play at the end. Even though, it was an incredible interception, why didn't he hand the ball to Marshawn Lynch. That guy would surely have scored. If not on the first try, then on the second.
    Carroll got too cute.

Go Patriots! It was a game for the record books.
  • Options
    sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mahine gun Moran,
    Your analysis is right on, but your math skills could use some work![:0]
    Arrivederci gigi
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by machine gun moran

+10

The Seahawks had to move the ball one yard, and had three downs to do it in. That meant gaining an average of 4 inches per play. And they decided to throw it? Something got thrown, all right.
    ?
  • Options
    machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sxsnuf
    Mahine gun Moran,
    Your analysis is right on, but your math skills could use some work![:0]

[:D] Yes. I noticed that I divided a foot by three, instead of a yard. Good thing that I wasn't in the artillery [B)][:)].