In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Capn Fun....

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
....let me know when you come down....another drowning at Fort Morgan today...

Comments

• Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn... Another one?

Folks just do not respect the Under Toad... (as we called it when I was young)

The guy last week was trying to save two kids. I never heard if they were his kids or someone else's.

The boy that got hit by the log just should not have been there. That was sad.

And I am the guy that still gets yelled at by my mother 35 years later for going surfing during tropical storms (notice the plural) when I was in high school. Only time I could get some decent curls to shred geez Mom....

I'll email you when we are on the way down. Probably get there on the 8th or 9th, but one of my High school buddies just got remarried and his party is that weekend so if the weather is crap I'm going to his party and we will go to the beach after....
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...do you still come down 65 to 59 south?....are will you go to Fairhope?.....bring an empty cooler...