In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

who keeps an eye on ole miss football?

discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
you have a yankee kid from my hometown in illinois playing...#72 offensive lineman 6-5 300 Royce Nuemann redshirt so. played fast pitch with his grandpa, coached his dad in grade school football. watched Royce grow up. but i moved here before i got to see him play in high school. all state athlete in both football and basketball.

Comments

• pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ole Miss is a good school,the Campus is beautiful...lots of Heritage there....The Home of Archie Manning !And his son Eli. The traitorous Payton went to Tennessee...[xx(]
  • discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this man is the 2nd athlete from my hometown to play at ole miss. 1st was a basketball player 1979-84. the high school has never had more than 500 students
  • pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ole Miss., will retain the interim coach1...at least through next year...best they can do with all the NCAA sanctions coming down...I have been a fan since Johnny Vaught was their head coach....'50's