In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

hi all

4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Been out of touch for a while, and most likely will be for some time. My unit has moved to Ft. Lewis and we are begining our train-up in prep for overseas movement. Fun stuff, I've almost forgot how much I hate 14 hour days.......

Most of everyone did get to go home on a pass for Turkey Day, I opted to stay behind to pull a guard shift or two, especially since I flew my wife and son back east to visit my folks, leaving me no real reason to be home. At least I know that this will ensure I'll get a long pass over Christmas.

Hope everyone is doing well, and all is okay-

Matt

fm_cr.jpgcomp45.gif

Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
Handgun Control, Inc. says they want to "Keep guns out of the wrong hands."
Guess what?
You have the wrong hands.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Been side tracked, they finally ok'ed me to get outside, kept telling me to take it slow, I got t front hub changed on my 2004 2500D 4 x 4, I got all my parts for my ultralite AR, its ready for the upper. I've got to get the yard cut. But that's the thing that's going to kick my *. I've got a few projects, but I wish I had someone to help.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have not been on in awhile lightning struck my house and took out all electronics just got pc back on line. Missed your words of wit and hope to be on more now

col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    I am a man but I can change if I have to,I guess.
    Tolono.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just thought I would pop in and catch up on news in the firearms world. I see that we have lost another fine member. My prayers have been sent for the family.

I would like to take a moment to ask all of you to say a prayer for a family in Shreveport, LA. This past weekend, my husband's unit lost it's SGM. He had extended for another year in Iraq. He was found unconscious and rushed to the medical facilities where he was pronounced dead of a heart attack. He was 50 years old and leaves behind a wife and two sons. The 431st Civil Affairs Battalion has suffered its first loss from Operation Iraqi Freedom.

We, here at home, soldier on, praying for all the troops. I also ask for a prayer for my wonderful husband/soldier as he continues his physical therapy for injuries he recieved in Iraq. I hope and pray that it will soon be finished and he will be home permanently.

***KATN!***
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,562 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good for you with all the members maybe one lives close enough to help

quote:Originally posted by 46270
    Been side tracked, they finally ok'ed me to get outside, kept telling me to take it slow, I got t front hub changed on my 2004 2500D 4 x 4, I got all my parts for my ultralite AR, its ready for the upper. I've got to get the yard cut. But that's the thing that's going to kick my *. I've got a few projects, but I wish I had someone to help.
  • Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi brownie, I've been trying all the phone numbers you gave me but no one answers. The answer machine kicks in. Hope you finally are feeling better. Gary