In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Machine gun shoot

MarksmdsMarksmds Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Our favorite way to torture gun grabbers here in Colorado.

http://www.rmfcsa.org/schedule.php

My family saves up all winter for this event, spring time on the plains.[:p][:p][:p][:D][:D]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Next one November 5th in Piedmont, AL [:D] Let me know if you want to come too.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Who is going to the Machine Gun Shoot at the Hernando Sportsmans club tomorrow? I am if the good lord wishes and the creeks don't rise.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    At hernando County sportsmans club, Hernando County Florida,, Tomorrow, Sunday, 9:00 AM till 4:00 PM.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    does anyone have any information about the Fun and Freedom shoot in Kearney Nebraska on August 15th and 16th 2009.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone going to the machine gun shoot at Fort Morgan Colorado this Weekend?
  • Options
    dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have to go to the pottery festival in NC. [:(] My wife dont ask for much. Her dishes is almost as expensive as my guns.
  • Options
    41 nut41 nut Member Posts: 3,016
    edited November -1
    Too far away from northern Maine for me to make it now. I did take my wife to a maching gun shoot here in the state a few years ago. She loved the noise and smell of all the burned powder. I knew one of the shooters and she got to shoot up an old car until it caught fire with a 50cal. I danged near had to buy her a 50 after that little trip.
  • Options
    buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mark, I will double check but I think that the Ft Morgan machine gun shoot is no longer. Something about the state not renowing the permit. Only machinegun shoot left is the Cheyenne Wells Shoot.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Maybe I had the two mixed up. I know they are having a big shoot this weekend.
  • Options
    buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:8th Annual
    Machine Gun Shoot
    and Military Vehicle Display
    Open to the public
    Rent .50 cal rifles, machine
    guns and cannons
    Hit reactive targets
    Bring the family
    April 30 8:00 am - dusk Gate opens
    May 1 8:00 am - dusk at 8:00 am
    May 2 8:00 am - 12 noon each day.
    Admission and Fees
    General Public $10 /person per day
    Children 12 & under FREE
    (all children must be accompanied by an adult)
    Military, LE (with ID) FREE
    Camping $20 /space for weekend
    (no reservations needed, no hookups, no open fires)
    Vendors $50 /10'x10' space
    Cheyenne Wells, Colorado
    From Denver (186 miles): Take I-70 east to Limon (exit 363). Go southeast on
    hwy 287/40 to Kit Carson. Take 40 east to Firstview, just west of Cheyenne Wells. At shoot signs, go north 4.5 miles on CR-34 to intersection with CR-V.
    From East of Colorado: Take I-70 west to Burlington, CO (exit 437). Go south on hwy 385 to Cheyenne Wells. Go west on hwy 40 about 12 miles to Firstview.
    At shoot signs, go north 4.5 miles on CR-34 to intersection with CR-V.
    From Colorado Springs (130 miles): Take hwy 94 east to hwy 287/40. Go east on hwy 287/40 to Kit Carson. Take 40 east to Firstview, just west of Cheyenne Wells. At shoot signs, go north 4.5 miles on CR-34 to intersection with CR-V.
    Additional Information
    We shoot rain or shine
    Spectators must use hearing and eye protection
    No alcoholic beverages allowed on the property
    This is not a gun show; no firearms transactions allowed on the property

Hosted by
    and Benefitting:
    Cheyenne Wells Volunteer
    Fire Dept.
    Sponsors

Yep, Cheyenne Wells event. If you can make it, do so. Best in the state by far(only one that I know of now[:(]). Check out Fifty cal shooters website. Good stuff and great folks too.