In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bomb scare!

m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
Saw all these police cars go flying past my house about an hour ago.

Went to go see what was happening and at our neighborhood park there must have been ten+ police cars surrounding the park, and two bomb squad trucks from another city. Two guys dressed in bomb proof suits were walking about checking trash cans and bathrooms, very slowly.

Tried to take a picture and got yelled at by a police woman to not take any pictures and to leave the area now!

Comments

• Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Leo version of a snipe hunt!!
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    Did they shoot your dog?
  • Options
    JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I really dont like when they yell at me for taking a picture. Like the other day in dallas, someone lost one of those rock climbing gadgets in the middle of 35S. I was 35N and slowed to take a picture and the cop yelled to go on stop taking pictures. I just yelled back I spend 75 minutes in traffic, I am damn sure gonna get a picture of what caused it! and sped off.

f him and the bike he rode in on. Like they really needed 8 cops standing there doing nothing.
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JnRockwall
    I really dont like when they yell at me for taking a picture. Like the other day in dallas, someone lost one of those rock climbing gadgets in the middle of 35S. I was 35N and slowed to take a picture and the cop yelled to go on stop taking pictures. I just yelled back I spend 75 minutes in traffic, I am damn sure gonna get a picture of what caused it! and sped off.

f him and the bike he rode in on. Like they really needed 8 cops standing there doing nothing.
    RIGHT?[:(!]
  • Options
    NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    watch your mouth[:D]they might shoot your dog 45 times and hit it twice[V][:D][:D][:D]quote:Originally posted by JnRockwall

• Options
    JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There was at least one of them who looked like a extra from CHiP's