In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

CVS

m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
I was shocked and outraged when I saw this! Omg, they still have those nice big plastic bags at CVS in Baltimore!?! They're so lucky! Good luck looting in LA with the crappy CVS paper bags that fall apart before you get to your car.

baglooter_zpslj5fg3vk.jpg

Comments

• Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    I didn't know CVS had a "self-checkout" aisle. [:(!]
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    CVS here is pretty much irrelevant here, now Walgreens on the other hand.
  • CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    TP must have been on sale.
    W.D.
  • riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    needs to work on those abs.....hes eating better than me..and has $$$$ for tats......
  • ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    That place and a bunch of others were in urgent need of some Roof Koreans. Few shotgun barrels aimed down from the roof and the looters would have run away scared.

Or just lay there bleeding.

Why is it the Police command and politicians are Always caught napping on these things?

Hope the news and security camera footage gets used to create Wanted Posters on these criminals. Run face recognition software against existing mugshots from prior arrests.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    OMG!!! that looter is walking in the middle of the street! He could get hit by a car!
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No one was caught napping.

The mayor spoke to the Big Liar on the phone; she then instructed the police chief to order his officers to "stand down". "It's just property", she said.

Neal
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by riflemike
    needs to work on those abs.....hes eating better than me..and has $$$$ for tats......
    Yeah, and those shoes probably cost $100.
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wonder how much us taxpayers paid for all those tattoos also. [;)]
  • EhlerDaveEhlerDave Member Posts: 5,158 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisInTempe
    That place and a bunch of others were in urgent need of some Roof Koreans. Few shotgun barrels aimed down from the roof and the looters would have run away scared.

Why is it the Police command and politicians are Always caught napping on these things?

Hope the news and security camera footage gets used to create Wanted Posters on these criminals. Run face recognition software against existing mugshots from prior arrests.

This has to be the funniest thing I read in weeks. They did not stop them during the crimes, no way they are going to go after them later.
    Just smile and say nothing, let them guess how much you know.
  • ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by EhlerDave
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisInTempe

This has to be the funniest thing I read in weeks. They did not stop them during the crimes, no way they are going to go after them later.

Not funny at all. It's pathetic how unprepared and incapable the political and police command ranks are in these things. Over and over, always caught napping.
  • MG1890MG1890 Member Posts: 4,649
    edited November -1
    9mm or .45??????
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by forgemonkey
    ,,,,,,,,,left hand, middle finger doesn't think much of the photographer,,,,,,,,[:D][:o)]

\Naaaaa Bill..
    He's telegraphing his IQ and the number of times he plans to go back to the picked-over CVS!![:(!]
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Let these urban areas burn, f-em
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    OMG!!! that looter is walking in the middle of the street! He could get hit by a car!

Is jay walking still agaist the law?