In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sometimes we get one in

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
That failed to do it's job. Those of you who know what I do know what I'm talking about. A sad reminder that no matter how well they are built, sometimes it happens.

Can't disclose any information but I will say this, dismantled and gone.

Some of us are very passionate about our jobs and when this happens we take it personal.

I am so sorry.

Comments

• redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that is so sad , i wish we would get the heck out of that place

i believe i know what you are speaking of and can understand some of what you are going thu , i don't think any one ( like myself ) that hasn't been there and done that, can ever understand what it is you guys do or feel when things go bad

i know from your past postings that you take your job very serious and do the very best you can , some times that just isn't enough , metal can only take so much
  • 1fisher1fisher Member Posts: 1,012 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Lonnie-

That has to really be a tough thing to deal with. I really can't imagine some of the things you must see and go through over there.

Just do your best to keep positive, keep your thoughts on the final benefit of your work,and get your own butt back here in one piece.