In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

VERY IMPORTANT! PARTICIPATE PLEASE

cccoopercccooper Member Posts: 4,044 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
I am not one who usually participates in this type of thing but it is too important not to.

President Barack Obama is having a hard time in the polls and he needs our support. This poll has gone out to MILLIONS of people and we need to join in.

Below is the list of people who want Obama to have a 2nd term. Add your name to the bottom and forward to as many people as possible. Thanks in Advance, Coop.

1. Michelle Obama

Thanks for your participation.[}:)][}:)][:p][;)]

Comments

• armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:cccooper
    Advanced Member

USA
    3548 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2011 : 10:11:05 PM Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote
    I am not one who usually participates in this type of thing but it is too important not to.

President Barack Obama is having a hard time in the polls and he needs our support. This poll has gone out to MILLIONS of people and we need to join in.

Below is the list of people who want Obama to have a 2nd term. Add your name to the bottom and forward to as many people as possible. Thanks in Advance, Coop.

1. Michelle Obama

2. Nancy Pelosi

• Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Coop, on my copy your name got smudged off! [;)]
  • cccoopercccooper Member Posts: 4,044 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Alan Rushing

Hey Coop, on my copy your name got smudged off! [;)]

Must be a glitch or some other tecnical sounding term.[;)]
  • swopjanswopjan Member Posts: 3,292
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by armilite1015
    quote:cccooper
    Advanced Member

USA
    3548 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2011 : 10:11:05 PM Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

1. Michelle Obama

2. Nancy Pelosi

3. Juan

• dongilldongill Member Posts: 2,640
    edited November -1
    1. [:p]Michelle Obama[:p]
    2. [8]Nancy Pelosi[8]
    3. [:o)]Chucky Schumer[:o)]