In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Statisticly

Franz?Franz? Member Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see she's got my gun![:o)]
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    10 most dangerous cities in US are ALL demonrat run and ruined:
    http://lawstreetmedia.com/crime-america-2015-top-10-dangerous-cities-200000-2/
    Mookie murder town AKA Chicago didn't even make the list with numbers like these.
    http://heyjackass.com/
    Most August killings since '96

ALL the demonrats fault. They enabled the monsters.
    BLM = TOTAL BS
    BLM is for hillary- both should fall off the planet.
    Any demonrat here should shove their firearm up their own * if voting for the crooked corrupt clinton * as she surely will.
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This makes sense to me but is it from a reliable source?? Meaning, is it true??

If this is true, from a reliable source, I would have fun sending this on to a couple of libtard friends!! Yanking a libtard's chain is so much fun!! Knowing you have ruined a libtard's day is always a worthwhile thing to do!![:D][}:)][:D]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    edited November -1
    Problem is, you can't discount those cities because the comparison is with "the world" which has similar if not stricter gun control laws in most cases and does not get to similarly exclude some of their most egregious cities in this argument. Simple logical fallacy.

Furthermore, the list of four discounts St. Louis, which doesn't have particularly strict gun control laws, but ranks near the top for murders in the US. And while Chicago is on the list of four, where is NYC and L.A.? Both of those cities have gun laws very similar to Chicago. Thus the whole scenario is rather capricious. Frankly, I'm rather tired of cloddish statements like this that do little to further the debate or discussion.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain