In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

crappy wake up

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
sat up and flicked the TV on for early news and there were obammer and fat mammer hand dancing somewhere at a concert...rather woke to a screaming case of the squirts....

Comments

• Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Scary stuff happens out there in the world.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    but you did wake up....
  • Options
    Mark GMark G Member Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    sat up and flicked the TV on for early news and there were obammer and fat mammer hand dancing somewhere at a concert...rather woke to a screaming case of the squirts....

Sounds like you did[:D]
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,375 ******
    edited November -1
    I try to wake up giving thanks to the Almighty for the good nights sleep and for the beautiful day that awaits me.

Let the dog out while checking on the actual weather conditions with my naked eyes out on the back deck. I may do some shining with my super high beam flashlight for any critters that are "out there" in my periphery. Feed the K-9, make some quick coffee with the Bunn-O-Matic and then fire up the puter.

I avoid the TV in the AM and with the puter can pick and choose what stories I want to read. I did see the little blurb this morning about the Obama's living it up somewhere but passed it by like a hive of yellow jackets![:D]
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I almost never watch tv. Very rarely in a public venue.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,309 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mark G
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek

Sounds like you did[:D]
    Sounds like it.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain