In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I remember posting that when they pulled that stunt a few months ago. Tax money at work for a Movie-[:(!]
  • we_dig_itwe_dig_it Member Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    but, but, but, its Steven Segal....[:p]
  • oldrideroldrider Member Posts: 4,934 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    say it ain't so...
  • Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing new.

That is the sort of person that he is.

No improvement, no change. [:(]
  • LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chuck Norris, he Ain't.
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan
    Chuck Norris, he Ain't.

Nope, and I bet Don could kick his * and never even leave the nut farm.
  • Wolf.Wolf. Member Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think Steven Segal is a loumouthed rat desperately seeking a 9mm headache.
  • NiccoHelNiccoHel Member Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know a guy that will swear on a stack of Bibles that he watched Steven Segal get slapped so hard that he pooped himself.

Apparently this occurred way back when he was just getting to be famous. Segal went to a dojo that my friend frequented for some sparring, got real cocky and challenged one of the other members to a quick match. He tried to do some whoopty-doo flashy move, and the other guy flat-palmed slapped him on the cheek. Segal went down on one knee, which provided the momentum for a bit of loose stool to escape. [:0]

I really wish I could have been there. I think I would have even paid to see it.
  • Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    SO they raided the dude's house over cock fighting chickens only to kill 100 of them? Wow that's coming to their rescue!
  • Wyatt EarpWyatt Earp Member Posts: 5,871
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NiccoHel
    I know a guy that will swear on a stack of Bibles that he watched Steven Segal get slapped so hard that he pooped himself.

Apparently this occurred way back when he was just getting to be famous. Segal went to a dojo that my friend frequented for some sparring, got real cocky and challenged one of the other members to a quick match. He tried to do some whoopty-doo flashy move, and the other guy flat-palmed slapped him on the cheek. Segal went down on one knee, which provided the momentum for a bit of loose stool to escape. [:0]

I really wish I could have been there. I think I would have even paid to see it.

I'm not sure which martial art style has a slap to the cheek in its arsenal of techniques.
  • bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Evidently, the kind that knocks the Schmitt out of you. I think it's called Kung Chitzue.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • plinkedplinked Member Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bullshot
    Evidently, the kind that knocks the Schmitt out of you. I think it's called Kung Chitzue.

[:D][:D][:D]
  • gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Commander Krill: Then you don't know about Chief Ryback. He is an extreme psychopath. He hates officers. He hates America. This is the Captain's birthday. I do not want him ruining it. No one is to speak to him. No one is to let him out. If he tries to escape, shoot him right *here*!
    [;)][:D]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What ever happened with his Russian Sex Slaves?
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It wasn't a tank. It was an armored car/wheeled APC-type vehicle.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Was always taught if you can slap the guy across the eyes. Then knock the tar out of them cause they can't see.
  • countryfarmercountryfarmer Member Posts: 4,552
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Zulu7

Hey, facts have no place in the discussion.[;)]
  • SWAT 50SWAT 50 Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by countryfarmer
    quote:Originally posted by Zulu7

Hey, facts have no place in the discussion.[;)]

This is the GB/GD forum Does it ever?[:)]