In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Wow - over 10 years....

slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Been in my first house (that I bought) over 10 years and today the RE sign went out front to sell it. We'll see how long it stays on the market. Anyone want to place some bets on how long? It officially hits the market Thursday so it will be open for the holiday weekend. Not sure if we are going to have an open house or not.

[:(]

Comments

• Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slipgate
    Been in my first house (that I bought) over 10 years and today the RE sign went out front to sell it. We'll see how long it stays on the market. Anyone want to place some bets on how long? It officially hits the market Thursday so it will be open for the holiday weekend. Not sure if we are going to have an open house or not.

houses still moving fast in Italy?
  • slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    quote:Originally posted by slipgate

houses still moving fast in Italy?

This is my summer home in Maryland. [:0]
  • MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
    I will need for you to send me a full market
    survey (per squ. ft. actual sale prices for last 6 months) for:

- your immediate subdivision, or 10 block radius

- another full market survey from your MLS region

- picts of your home, inside and out

- picts of next door and across street houses

....then I could win, or not[:D]

I hope you get ALL of your asking price.

You only need ONE buyer.
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    it`s wierd...house prices here are still rising,and gor the life of me i can`t work out why!
    when the crash hits it will most likely hit big time![B)]
  • RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    If you're anywhere near DC you're in a robust market. Gobmint goin and growin. Rest of the country, not so much.
  • hotshoothotshoot Member Posts: 4,227
    edited November -1
    my bet is 120 days
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    Put mine on the market about 6 weeks ago, didn't get much interest until the 30 day mark. Have a signed contract, inspection tomorrow, everything goes well I'm out 7-24. Full asking price less $1K for carpet allowance. [:D] Bad news is the one we wanted sold last week [:(]