In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Select Fire

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
did he get booted? I cant turn up any posts of his in search and he has an even 25000 posts, last post in may. Did I miss something?

Comments

• dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have mail.
    edited November -1
    A local fella won a custom corvette at the Bowling Green plant recently, he was there at the vette museum showing it off. Was that one of the gigs you were doing with your Grand Sport ?
    edited November -1
    What's up with Select Fire. His last post was a month ago, and the date was sixteen years after his join date, with a post count of 55555. Is he checking out of GB, or is this coincidence? Anyone know?
    edited November -1
    How many cars do you have now? I am a car guy also. I am poor i just have 2 collector cars a Corvette and Mustang.
    edited November -1
    Just a FYI
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/dearborn-family-sell-120-cars/29291350
    DEARBORN, Mich. -

A Dearborn family is about to sell more than 120 cars, but they don't own a dealership. The cars were all part of their late grandfather's collection.

So what are you in the market for? How about a 1908 Sears four-wheel?

Blake Weldon's grandfather loved cars and over half a century built the collection. His favorite is the Oldsmobile Rocket 88.

Most of the 127 cars in the collection are available for sale. It's hard to believe after 30 years, but some of the vehicles still smell new.

Weldon's grandfather died about a year ago. The family wants other car lovers to get these beauties that he so loved.

The sale, which takes place at 13500 Rotunda Drive in Dearborn, will be open to the public and takes place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
    edited November -1
    I have a daughter from a previous marriage and my wife has 3 sons from a previous marriage. Both of our spouses were hooked on drugs and are now dead.

When 1 of our twins was 16 i was in the bedroom watching a football game and the oldest twin started cussing his mom like a dog. After about 10 minuets i went in his room and picked him up by his throat and crotch and slammed him on the bed.

She kicked him out at 16. She let him move in with her sister and he could do everything he wanted to do. My wife paid for his food and that was it.

I tried my best to talk her out of throwing him out of the house.

We were very lucky to have 4 kids that grew up with a parent on drugs and none of them do drugs.

Both twins just bought a house within the last 30 days. The youngest boy is getting married in September and my daughter is the manager of the pawn shop.

Months later i told the oldest one that i was sorry for what i did but that i do not talk to my wife that way and know one else is either. It just happened that your Mom is my wife.

Around 19 he got his life together and thanked us for kicking him out. He said that if it was not for kicking him out he would have messed his life up bad.

I was totally against the idea but years later he turned out to be the most responsible one of them all.

Sometimes tough love is the only card you have left to play.

My wifes ex husband used to tell my wife no one will marry her with 3 kids that were not his. We have been together 17 years now. November will be 18.

Hope the best for your family. I tried everything i could to get my first wife off of drugs. 3 rehabs i do not know how many detox centers.

Its something they have to do and you have no control over the outcome. When my ex died my daughter did not even go to the funeral. She told me my wife now is her Mom.
    edited November -1
    Looks like I'll stop by and pay a visit on the 15th. I have to go in for a CT scan that day at 1pm.

May even bring the brats along with me.
    edited November -1
    Weren't you going somewhere this morning??

Success?
    Or swing and a miss?
    edited November -1
    Found these, I doubt you need them but I figured I would show ya.

This thread is worthless without pics of your car. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

http:// stlouis .craigs list .org/pts/1527020547.html

Nevermind, They're reproductions.

Still worthless without pics of your car [;)]
    edited November -1
    The recent cold snap has the bass a bitin.. got two nice ones this morning.. C'Mon down....[:D][:D]

"when you see the enemy, you attack and shoot him down, anything less is just bull shi*
    Baron Von Richthofen (RED BARON)

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gifmittelgr124.gif
    edited November -1
    Is it too early to give you a call?????????
    edited November -1
    I know your a Chevy Man
    I have Found A 1957 4 Door Chevy (NO POST) It Was Washed and Parked Stored in A Garage
    For over 10 years ...............
    350 Standard
    very Dirty ....
    Body is Supposed to be Immaculate and complete
    With 4 New Cragars And Tires
    Is this A Decent Find?

Owner Says only thing it needs is Interior Done
    I am Going to Check it Out Friday
    I know it is not Stock Engine
    Any Idea of its Worth Roughly
    edited November -1
    Please pick a number between 1 and 10
    edited November -1
    I'll give you a call if I get done with the dentist early enuff.

I just have to make sure I am back home by 3pm for the kids.
    edited November -1
    darlin, what ever sick game you are playing with tools is up to you but but I have no beef with you nor does tool brat nore your mrs select nor kiddies select
    behave and dont be rude to me and put ugly, gougging stuff on my posts
    I have been to your home and you to mine I thought your wife was very sweet and you have eaten at our table.
    do not think I need nor want to have you be unkind to me or my family that includes kip, I HAVE done NOTHING to be thoughtless mean or hatefull to you leave me alone
    I would not beugly to you for any reason acept you are beginning to attack my husband . if you have a beef act like an adult and either ignore him entirely or speak to him privatly
    do not try to drag me or your wife into this I like her very much and I dont want to be part of this game.

merry christmas and best wishes to all of yours in the comming year

tool babe

Master mess sargent RRG
    Flying-witch18.gif
    Oh my God! is the beginning of a prayer, not a one liner!
    We come into this life with nothing, everything after this is our treasure
    edited November -1
    I've scheduled a tour of the Corvette plant in Bowling Green, KY on the 18th. of June.
    edited November -1
    Here is A good one for You
    Maybe Wrong Brand But Goodun
    https://www.treasury.gov/auctions/irs/winc_auto_8319.htm
    edited November -1
    Do you warn the neighborhood kids before they trick-or-treat around your house??[:D][;)][:p]
    edited November -1
    SF, the reason I would like that magnicient
    firearm is because all I've ever
    had for shotgun are mossberg hand me downs
    generally when they were all loose and I go
    patridge hunting way up North every year and
    feel looked down upon by the BMw drivers with
    their O/U and pretty vests.
    Ron
    edited November -1
    You have mail!
    edited November -1
    Have you shot both of your SSG's to see if you notice a difference.
    edited November -1
    ...I tried to send you an email,but it came back(from your profile)
    edited November -1
    I just wanted to tell you, your employees are calling in sick tomorrow. I see one of them had some car problems too
    aliencarpusher001.jpg
    edited November -1
    Here's one you might consider bidding on

Lapeer Co. Sheriff Auctioning M-16
    By Associated Press
    February 27, 2007

LAPEER, Mich. (AP) - For sale: Collector quality, fully automatic M-16 in excellent condition. Never fired outside shooting range.

Buyer must have machine gun permit and have no criminal record. And deep pockets.

Strapped for cash, the Lapeer County Sheriff's Department is selling the original Colt rifle on its Web site to purchase new guns and other equipment for its 82 deputies. The office hasn't received a budget increase in six years, and Undersheriff Robert Rapson said the gun might fetch as much as $1,700 by the time bidding closes May 1.

"We are a small county, and we need to take advantage of this," Rapson told the Detroit Free Press for a story published Tuesday. "We've had to cut to the bone for a long time."

The department purchased the weapon, which is capable of firing 700 rounds per minute, for $500 in the 1970s for use in emergencies such as hostage situations. Last fall, the department sold off its arsenal of five AR-15 automatic rifles.

A 1986 federal law banned the sale of new automatic weapons but allowed those already in circulation to be sold.

"The fact that a law enforcement agency is selling a dangerous weapon is appalling," said Shikha Hamilton, president of the Michigan chapter of the Million Mom March, a gun control group.
    edited November -1
    I finally shot the shotgun you talked me into buying. Nice shotgun.

Like you said the spreader barrel has more range than one would think it would. I was busting clays consistently at 30-35 yards using 1 1/8 ounce #8's with the spreader barrel.
    edited November -1