In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another Tire Story

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in General Discussion
I wanted the next size up tire from Goodyear. I asked the manager if they would fit and ride better. He told me that it would work. I bought 80,000 mile tires per his advice.

As i was leaving the parking lot when i turned the wheel the tires rubbed. I went back and told them that it did not work and my wheels were scrubbing. He told me that it was on me.

The next day i went back for new tires because the sidewalls were messed up. Got new tires and asked to go back to the tires that fit the car. The same manager told me no that i had to get the tire i paid for.

The next day i went back and a different person was there. Come to find out the real manager was on vacation and was really pissed because that gy wasted 2 sets of tires.

The real manager offered me the difference between the 2 sets of tires. I told him thanks but i could not do that. The manager told me that i would mess his books up if he kept the money.

They rotated my tires with no problem the whole 80,000.

Some people do not understand 1 person can stop a lot of people from being customers.