In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,705 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't piss off a Russian woman!!

http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/05/25/1909/

Woman blasts off boyfriend's BallPark Frank with firecrackers
    25 May, 05:07 PM

A Russian woman got so upset by the news that her boyfriend intended to leave her that she tied several firecrackers to his BallPark Frank and exploded them, the Life.ru web-site reports.

The 33-year-old victim, identified as Alik D. had lived with the woman whose name was reported as Kira V. for about two years, but when the girlfriend started suggesting that they should marry, the man refused and said that he would rather return to his first wife with whom he had a son.

When Alik started moving out Kira suggested that they had a farewell dinner. After a hearty meal and some heavy drinking Alik fell asleep. The girlfriend tied several firecrackers to Alik's BallPark Frank and exploded them. The man was rushed to intensive care and doctors are reported to be fighting for his life.

Even if the man survives the girl will face up to 12 years imprisonment.
  • redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,705 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was out working on my truck replacing the wiper transmission.

Had pulled off all the plastic trim and taken out the old transmission. Was getting the new transmission setup. Had both Wiper mounts bolted on and was getting the peice that connects to the wiper motor aligned correctly.

Now I had the key in ACC to listen to the radio as I worked and the wipers were off.

I had the piece on the wiper motor stud and was trying to get it adjusted. Then the wiper motor decided to make a full revolution, in turn pinching my whole hand between the wiper transmission and some metal "framing" that usually hides beneath the trim.

I was working alone and could not turn the key off, or do pretty much anything.

Every time I pull my hand out, the motor would advance more and tighten the pinch on my hand. I grabbed the transmission with my left hand and tried to force the motor to reverse. No go.

Finally got my hand jimmied out just by yanking as hard as I could.

Don't think I broke anything but it has started to swell and will be swollen tomorrow. Hopefully it won't bother me hauling traps too much.

Yes I did finish putting the truck back together.

Edit to add, I found out later that even if the wiper is not on, that if you advance the wipers enough, the motor kicks in for a revolution.
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Obviously we're not talkin "black-cats" here..Sounds more like a "PIPE-BOMB"!!![xx(] (pun intended)
  • lindalecowboylindalecowboy Member Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is she related to Lorena Bobbitt??
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was Bobbitt's cousin, Lorena Blowjurkokov
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    hotdogsongrill.jpg

Stolen without permission from ramtinxxl [}:)]
  • dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,540 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So sad so very very sad. You have to protect Captain Winkee at all times. [:p][:p]