In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

k townman...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I curious...now that you've started your new "Mother Earth" kick, are you going to be joining Green Peace or PETA? They probably have many of the same beliefs...I know Al Gore does...he has a special fascination with the sun. Curious minds want to know...[;)][:)]

Comments

• Options
    k_townmank_townman Member Posts: 3,588
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    I curious...now that you've started your new "Mother Earth" kick, are you going to be joining Green Peace or PETA? They probably have many of the same beliefs...I know Al Gore does...he has a special fascination with the sun. Curious minds want to know...[;)][:)]

Green Peace is far too fanatical for me. I do not support their views. As far as any association with PETA; my love of shooting animals and eating them, would not endear me to the hearts of that group. I use the term Mother Earth, much the same as you use the term God. My feelings, and beliefs are strictly my own.
    Thank you for your interest, and concern. I feel as though I can count you as one of my friends.