In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

5 generations 1 gun

JohnharleyJohnharley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
I spent some time at the range today with my Nephew and his 10 year old son. We all shot a Mossberg model 151 with the Original Mossberg scope. It was my grandfather's gun originally. Now 5 generations have shot that gun. I still shoots great and made a one hole group from a full load.

Comments

• Options
    Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    I can't think of anything more satisfying than that. Great post!
  • Options
    stevegsteveg Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mu uncle has a 243 that was my grandfathers and 4 generations have shot kindda cool
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,124 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    (LIKE)
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have a Remington target master 41that was my grandfather's that was just given to my grand nephew it has been the first gun now for 4 generations
  • Options
    JohnharleyJohnharley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The gun was handed down to me a few months ago. It would probably score a 9 out of 10. Today was the first time I ever fired it. Grandpa Sam has been gone for more than 10 years now But it sure felt Like he was there today.