In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey forgemonkey

Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
Just curious if you have any idea what 4H club lambs are going for down in your country?

Mule

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Unless I missed the post, which is entirely possible.

I never saw you make any reference to you attending this years sheep drive astride your faithful old Donk?

If you had room for a extra tin cup at the fire, I could be easily be persuaded to ride drag on a move like that if my schedule would permit.

Also, just food for thought,are you in the San Juans or Sangre de Christos?

Mule
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just got a Winchester model 1911!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just listed a nice Glock and it uses the same bullets as your 1911. Well some of em.[:)]
    http://www.GunBroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=562745
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You ever go to the Sheep Dog trials in Meeker?

Mule
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just had a young Marine Cobra pilot bring a blue Colt Gov. Model 1911 in that was locked up tight. I could not move the slide so I finely had to use my plastic mallet to tap it open.The only thing I could find was a couple of small spots of rust on the frame rails and at the base of the ejector. The rest of the gun was in excellent condition and it was in the factory hard case. The gun was dirty inside but not super bad. I cleaned everything up and reassembled and test fired. It ran perfectly.He told me he had fired the gun a few months ago and had lent it to a friend and it came back locked up. It was just kind of weird how the rust was in just a couple of small areas while the rest of the gun was in such good shape. Thank God for Glocks right??[:)][}:)]