In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Todesengel

D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Thank you very much for your kind gift. Please let me know if you make it up to East Texas! Lunch is on me!

Comments

• D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    I have not seen him post in quite some time. Anyone know where he has been?
    edited November -1
    Don't like eye injuries, huh.

fishhook3.jpg?t=1243219442
    fishhook4.jpg?t=1243219490
    edited November -1
    Just a heads up Monday is a Holiday
    edited November -1
    Need a range report on the Burris! You took our advice and now is payback time.
    edited November -1
    I received my knife today.

Thank you! very much that knife will be put to good use!

again thanks man!
    edited November -1
    I didn't want to use up one of your allowed responses by asking that you keep us posted, but I've been tracking your 'ar-15 problem' post over on the Experts board.

I've never heard of someone dumb enough to try it, but it's a good example to cite for people on why you should NEVER do this. [B)]

Good luck and let us know details of the outcome.
    edited November -1
    I just want to give a HUGE thank you to Todesengel for the $300 Cabelas gift certificate giveaway. As some of you may or may not know my wife & I are expecting twins in about 6 weeks. Obviously after they are born my gun buying days will be on hold for a while. So with the gift certificate giveaway I went and bought a Ruger 10/22 and had money left to buy 500 rounds of ammo and an extra magazine. I figured I can always use a nice .22 and the whole family can shoot it. Kinda funny that a person with my screen name has never owned a 10/22 although I have shot them before. It really meant a lot to me and it was most appreciated to be able to get something nice. Thanks again Todesengel!

PS my wife was looking at the Ruger website with me and said hey why didn't ya get the cute pink 10/22[:0]
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    oh man, thanks for that lol. Now I am going to have nightmares. I have an eyebrow piercing, and when I lay on the pillow just right and it presses towards my eye I jump out of bed like a startled cat. My wife laughs like a mad woman at me. This will make it ten times worse I am sure [xx(]