In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bidens daughter on tape snorting coke

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
O'reily just had a guy on who has seen the tape of her and a boyfrind snortin coke...they bleeped out the words"snorting coke and snorting blow" but I can read lips....I wonder if this will get drugs legalized?

Comments

  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    I could care less what a politicians child does. I never understood the obsession with politicians kids.

    1) They are not the politician
    2) They should not be under increased scrutiny because of their parents
  • kristovkristov Member Posts: 6,633
    edited November -1
    Was that Ashley, the daughter from his second marriage? I think that womam is something like 28 years old so anything she does, no matter how foolish, is her own business.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Just to be fair, she and her Father should be tortured to death.

    Just to be fair.

    Doug
  • KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    gee, the daughter of a public figure was taped doing something that shoukdnt be illegal anyway.

    this is almost as big a waste of time as people here reporting on what they had for dinner.

    wait, scratch that. its a bigger waste of time. at least with the daily dinner report, you might get a recipe or an idea. this is completely useless information.
  • GUNFUNCOGUNFUNCO Member Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, since Bush's daughter was fair game for drinking to the left, I figure Biden's daughter should be fair game for snortin coke to the right.
  • big mangobig mango Member Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    cha-ching to KEVD18 post that is this completely worthless / useless info..

    who cares about what she does... maybe will get a discount at Betty Ford cause she is a politicians off-spring !!!
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KEVD18
    gee, the daughter of a public figure was taped doing something that shoukdnt be illegal anyway.

    this is almost as big a waste of time as people here reporting on what they had for dinner.

    wait, scratch that. its a bigger waste of time. at least with the daily dinner report, you might get a recipe or an idea. this is completely useless information.
    I had scallops last night. They were delicious.
  • sotheresothere Member Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 30,939 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now you guys have me worried what that girl of mine is up to....AAAAND whats for dinner!!! (Kidding)



    ..........we're having pancakes.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at [email protected]
  • ripley16ripley16 Member Posts: 4,834
    edited November -1
    Now if Limbaugh takes pain killers for a wrecked back, due to a car accident...THAT'S NEWS!!

    "All animals are equal..."

    She's related to a Democrap, therefore anything she does is OK.

    "...some are more equal."

    The media says the poor girl was "Set Up". Is that like Clinton's "Truth Trap" when he was caught committing perjury?

    Perhaps it's another Right Wing Conspiracy?? Monica made her snort.
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ripley16
    Now if Limbaugh takes pain killers for a wrecked back, due to a car accident...THAT'S NEWS!!

    "All animals are equal..."

    She's related to a Democrap, therefore anything she does is OK.

    "...some are more equal."

    The media says the poor girl was "Set Up". Is that like Clinton's "Truth Trap" when he was caught committing perjury?

    Perhaps it's another Right Wing Conspiracy?? Monica made her snort.


    BINGO! You nailed it! Ok for the lefties...but not the right.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 30,939 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How rediculous....set up.....HOW is someone "set up" doing drugs?
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at [email protected]
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,036 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's not about what anyone's kid does. it's about the agenda of the corrupt indoctrination machine that is the leftist/socialist media.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    where is the obomite's saying " she is only doing what's left of the coke GW left in the white house"[:D]







    and it is very true that a politicians family should have no effect on them, and is none of anyone's business, but to bad no one practiced that when palins daughter got pregnant
  • jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    I neither know nor care what Biden's spawn do, unless they are running for office.

    I do care what Biden does or does not do.

    About the only thing I find interesting here is the double standard in the media.
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jonk
    I neither know nor care what Biden's spawn do, unless they are running for office.

    I do care what Biden does or does not do.

    About the only thing I find interesting here is the double standard in the media.

    Thats the whole point of this thread!
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    Just to be fair, she and her Father should be tortured to death.

    Just to be fair.

    Doug


    That's what I've always like about you Doug, fairness and equity in everything.[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells
    quote:Originally posted by KEVD18
    gee, the daughter of a public figure was taped doing something that shoukdnt be illegal anyway.

    this is almost as big a waste of time as people here reporting on what they had for dinner.

    wait, scratch that. its a bigger waste of time. at least with the daily dinner report, you might get a recipe or an idea. this is completely useless information.
    I had scallops last night. They were delicious.


    sweet pepper steak with rice.
  • tpacuriositytpacuriosity Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    damn! why couldn't ita been a sex tape ;-(
  • 1911 Gunslinger1911 Gunslinger Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If it had been Palin's or Bush's daughter the media would be all over it for the next week or two. Since it is Bides's they can't cover that, you know in the spirit of unfairness and all.[xx(]
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    YOUTUBE!!!

    The fact that this video or the video of Obama applauding to a speech about the destruction of Israel shows the media bias.
  • slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    I could care less what a politicians child does. I never understood the obsession with politicians kids.

    1) They are not the politician
    2) They should not be under increased scrutiny because of their parents



    The argument is that if he cannot/manage control his own daughter/children than how can he control/manage a country?

    This argument is frequently used in the military with their dependants. I knew a staff Light Colonel who would never make Full Bird due to his son getting in trouble all the time with the MPs and the German government (lots of drugs).

    While I agree that the children should not be scrutinized, I think the spouses should be.
  • jhimcojhimco Member Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well- they say addiction is genetic- so perhaps Slow Joe tooted some lines in his younger days.quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    O'reily just had a guy on who has seen the tape of her and a boyfrind snortin coke...they bleeped out the words"snorting coke and snorting blow" but I can read lips....I wonder if this will get drugs legalized?
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slipgate
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    I could care less what a politicians child does. I never understood the obsession with politicians kids.

    1) They are not the politician
    2) They should not be under increased scrutiny because of their parents



    The argument is that if he cannot/manage control his own daughter/children than how can he control/manage a country?




    Each person only has full control over their own decisions in this life. I do not see the actions of an adult child as the responsibility of the parent. If we start attacking the parents in every case for the actions of their adult children we will have a lot of answering to do for every person in jail, along with politicians. Matter of fact I think I would rather tell my friends my child snorted some coke rather than admit they were a politician
Sign In or Register to comment.