In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

April fools day

mouse11mouse11 Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
What a day! I am officially retired. The direct deposit was in my acct at 2:11 am April fools day. My Mom said Congratulations, Don't tell anyone that you are my Son. I am too young to have retired kids.

Comments

• Options
    mouse11mouse11 Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been really down in the dumps the last couple days, so i need some chearing up. Tell us what your best gag was for april foolS day. Can be years ago or today! Mine my daughter got me, ten years ago i laid in the hospital waiting for my little girl to be born, well she got me, i didn't have her till 5:10am april 2nd I was in labor for 25 hours lol! Whats your best story?
  • Options
    storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    I told the boss that the garage was flooding when he came in to work today. He got so wound up, I had to tell him what day it was. April fools day tricks are harsh man!

It's spring time, cheer up!

Nick
  • Options
    MudderChuckMudderChuck Member Posts: 4,105
    edited November -1
    A little peanut butter on a foot long piece of toilet paper, hanging out of my back pocket grossed out the whole family.[:D]
  • Options
    knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It works every year, I can't believe it. I put a hair tie on the sprayer nozzle thing on the kitchen sink and whoever is unlucky enough in the morning to turn on the faucet for a drink of water; gets a good spray. I usually forget all about it and no matter where in the house you are you can hear VERY clear who got it! and it comes right back to mind.
  • Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    couple years ago I told my sister and mother that I got a problem girl I'd been seeing pregnant..

Had em going for awhile.
  • Options
    ltcdotyltcdoty Member Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Before I went to bed last night, I took my grandaughter's tooth brush that she keeps in a plastic cup, filled the cup with water and put it in the freezer. As I left for work at six AM, I put the cup back where it belongs....I haven't received a phone call yet. [:)]