In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

cool new dodge challenger commercial

shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in General Discussion

Comments

• shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder what george washington would think of the government they fought to found giving a huge sum of money to the company that makes the car he is driving there, and claiming that the citezens have ownership of that company?

I still like the commercial but just thought I might add the above statement.
  • legionkahnlegionkahn Member Posts: 4,055
    edited November -1
    I think it is a pretty cool commercial . Everytime i think of a challenger, i think of Vanishing Point[8D]
  • royc38royc38 Member Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a 1970 Black Dodge Challenger Convertible for about 5 years. It was the nicest looking hunk of doodoo I ever owned in my life. Black interior, white convertible top, and in all those five years I never had every light work at the same time. The transmission was crap and the only thing good about it was the engine and the heater. And whoever decided to use those lame ballast resistors from Chrysler should have been beheaded in the city square.
  • glockman40swglockman40sw Member Posts: 105 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Loved the commercials. I really liked those days and I have kept my '70 Chevelle since the first year out of high school. Alot of my friends had the big Mopars and they were fast and furious! Some of those newer cars would be great to buy now.