In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Love this new gun

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Sig 239, this is the first compact I have tried that actually fits my hand with no compromise (especially with the hogue grips) It is light comfortable and has minimal recoil. I think I pull the trigger too hard on double action (hense the far right shots) and I might need to adjust the sights. I shot 50 rounds from a standing position @ 15 yards. I tried to do each shot as quickly as I could while still aiming.

sig239_2824.jpg
sig239_2898.jpg

Comments

• Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    unbalanced, over-priced and a hideous trigger. I ditched mine for 300.00 and couldn't be happier. The second biggest sig produced failure imho next to the mosquito. Glad you like yours!
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    unbalanced, over-priced and a hideous trigger. I ditched mine for 300.00 and couldn't be happier. The second biggest sig produced failure imho next to the mosquito. Glad you like yours!

you're probably a way better shooter than I am...[:D]
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel

you're probably a way better shooter than I am...[:D]
    doubtful, I just didnt like the way it felt. Opinions are like, well, you know. Like I said I am glad you like it, and it works well for you. I suppose that is why there are so many different ones floating around, and not just "Todesengel approved models" [:D]
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    Sig 239, this is the first compact I have tried that actually fits my hand with no compromise (especially with the hogue grips) It is light comfortable and has minimal recoil. I think I pull the trigger too hard on double action (hense the far right shots) and I might need to adjust the sights. I shot 50 rounds from a standing position @ 15 yards. I tried to do each shot as quickly as I could while still aiming.

sig239_2824.jpg
    sig239_2898.jpg

It is not a Smith revolver, but it is real cute and would make a woman a fine purse gun.
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    [/quote]

It is not a Smith revolver, but it is real cute and would make a woman a fine purse gun.
    [/quote]
    My new GF has developed a fond interest in the little booger[:D]
    tat way I can keep the Smith revolver for myself

629-2RB_2114.jpg
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1

[/quote]
    My new GF has developed a fond interest in the little booger[:D]
    tat way I can keep the Smith revolver for myself

629-2RB_2114.jpg
    [/quote]

Now thats a firearm!!