In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Michael Vick .......

gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
tumblr_ncq5g0NtDH1sfirzso1_400.jpg

Better than he deserves !!!

No sympathy for animal abusers !!!

[;)][^]
It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,381 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Totally agree. That sumbich needs to see how many big block Chevys he can strap to his back and still swim in the ocean.
  • Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    he would still be doin it had he not been caught too
  • Options
    LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good thing we wasn't video taped in a dog fight in a hotel elevator or he would have been really screwed
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan
    Good thing we wasn't video taped in a dog fight in a hotel elevator or he would have been really screwed

HA!! [:D]
  • Options
    oldrideroldrider Member Posts: 4,934 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I remember that right after that incident shops around here were selling Texas Tech t shirts that read "Vick 'em, Tech!

The university got them off the market pretty quick, and I understand the originals will bring a lot of money.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,574 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DANG IT
    I am a BBC fan why would you want to waste them on him ? [:D][:D]
    I think we could find a cargo of BS in Washington that would work

quote:Originally posted by Horse Plains Drifter
    Totally agree. That sumbich needs to see how many big block Chevys he can strap to his back and still swim in the ocean.
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wasn't that like five years ago?
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    TfloggerTflogger Member Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bullshot

He's still a scumbag.
  • Options
    Sooeyman2035Sooeyman2035 Member Posts: 3,226
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bullshot

Oh yeah, that makes it O.K.!
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey give the brotha a break. Not everyone's fortunate enogh to get a woman who can take a punch. I'm sure there are generations of hookers who took a punch from ball players and managers who took care of it. NFL creates jobs. Damn it. More than obama done did.
  • Options
    EhlerDaveEhlerDave Member Posts: 5,158 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    Hey give the brotha a break. Not everyone's fortunate enogh to get a woman who can take a punch. I'm sure there are generations of hookers who took a punch from ball players and managers who took care of it. NFL creates jobs. Damn it. More than obama done did.

That must be what they mean by trickle down method, blood trickles down the nose pee down the legs. :)
    Just smile and say nothing, let them guess how much you know.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The only BREAK that sick F*** would get from me is via a Louisville Slugger !!!

[}:)]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any one of Vicks 6 month old pups would make that big cur dog pictured above take a crap and squeal like a * in the blink of an eye, they don't call them "American pit but terrier" for nothing you know!!.[}:)]
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey! Hey! We don't damn the Indians for eating their dogs, do we?[;)]
  • Options
    CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fideau

Yup, boiled was the favorite!!
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Torturing animals for their entertainment value isn't quite the same thing ....

[;)]
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,381 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gesshots

Torturing animals for their entertainment value isn't quite the same thing ....

[;)]
    Exactly!
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Vick should have served his time in dog years.
  • Options
    KX500KX500 Member Posts: 733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While I'm no Vick fan, to say that a human being should die for something he did to an animal is pretty crazy. Amusing, but still crazy.
  • Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    The liberal stench try to create a distraction with the Redskins but remain silent on this piece of trasf.
  • Options
    NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KX500
    While I'm no Vick fan, to say that a human being should die for something he did to an animal is pretty crazy. Amusing, but still crazy.

I totally agree. But on these forums you'll see PLENTY of armchair commandos who claim they will SHOOT anyone who so much as KICKS a dog. All talk, no backbone.

Vick is a heck of an athlete...who showed incredibly poor judgment as a human. He did his time and now he's back. Give it a rest, already.
  • Options
    AJ100AJ100 Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan

I heard Rice, after the elevator incident, already got his first endorsement deal from a tool company.

BLACK AND DECKER

AJ100(Tom Vogt)