.

From My Minister Friend again

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
quote:Guns were banned from the Colorado theater (July 2012)- 13 dead (including the unborn baby), 58 wounded with guns. (But guns were banned...)

Guns were banned from Fort Hood (November 2009) - 14 dead (including pregnant woman), 29 wounded with guns. (But guns were banned...)

Guns were banned from the Virginia Tech campus (April 2007) - 32 dead, 17 wounded with guns. (But guns were banned...)
...
Total innocent casualties: 163. ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-THREE INNOCENT PEOPLE DEAD OR WOUNDED BY GUN VIOLENCE IN PLACES WHERE GUNS WERE BANNED.

Guns were NOT banned from a Florida internet cafe (June 2012) - ZERO dead, armed citizen shoots 2 armed thugs who are now in police custody. Total innocent casualties: ZERO. --"0"--

This proves the aphorism "when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns." Bloody mayhem ensues. Just ask those in Colorado, Ft. Hood, and VA Tech. And ask those Floridians who are alive today because a citizen WAS armed.

Comments

  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    I had to borrow this. Thanks for posting.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    He was Question on why he needed guns and God Did not need the.

    His response is great.



    quote:John, as far as "fearing death," I never mentioned that anywhere. I know where I am going and I have no fear of dying. I'm actually looking forward to going home when the Lord calls me. That being said, I also will never let a crazed gunman start killing my loved ones or innocent people. I don't mind people knowing that I own guns. I actually prefer that people do know. By the same token, then, if you believe in a world without guns, I think you should clearly state that on your vehicle and in your home, "This person does not believe in guns and no guns are allowed here." I'm sure that the any criminal with a gun will respect your signs and leave you alone. A world without sin would be great, but that ended with Adam and Eve

    PS his son also Joined the Marines.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Poor Mark has a real Nut case Following him.

    quote:There are other ways to defend yourself than guns. And even knowing that people who still wish to do harm to us will still exist in a world without guns, I believe you or others will be able to live with N.L.W.'s, that still give those with the addiction of shooting people their fix.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Well again he had a great Response and so does one of his Freinds.

    quote:John, perhaps there are other ways to defend yourself if you are a Marine or have been trained in the martial arts. For a 60 year old man, facing a group of teenagers or young men who wish to do me or someone else harm, a gun is an equalizer. N.L.W.'s?


    (his Freind) y60% of Americans own guns. Our job is to arm the other 40% to protect themselves from the 60%.

    Any Idea what N.L.W. 's are.
  • DieHard4DieHard4 Member Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    Well again he had a great Response and so does one of his Freinds.

    quote:John, perhaps there are other ways to defend yourself if you are a Marine or have been trained in the martial arts. For a 60 year old man, facing a group of teenagers or young men who wish to do me or someone else harm, a gun is an equalizer. N.L.W.'s?


    (his Freind) y60% of Americans own guns. Our job is to arm the other 40% to protect themselves from the 60%.

    Any Idea what N.L.W. 's are.


    Non lethal weapons?
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DieHard4
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    Well again he had a great Response and so does one of his Freinds.

    quote:John, perhaps there are other ways to defend yourself if you are a Marine or have been trained in the martial arts. For a 60 year old man, facing a group of teenagers or young men who wish to do me or someone else harm, a gun is an equalizer. N.L.W.'s?


    (his Freind) y60% of Americans own guns. Our job is to arm the other 40% to protect themselves from the 60%.

    Any Idea what N.L.W. 's are.


    Non lethal weapons?


    That makes sence. Need a palm to forhead smiley. Face[:o)]
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    He is at it again.

    menoffaith.jpg
    quote:This picture was taken at Faith Lutheran Church in Abilene, KS last Sunday. One of the women at the church was complaining about it - not that they had a pistol shooting competition, but that it was only for the men!
  • 4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
    edited November -1
    I can't believe they were released on bail, attempted Robby with a weapon.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member Posts: 59,203 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    There are other ways to defend yourself than guns.True, but why go around being hamstrung? A wise man once said, don't bring a knife to a gun fight.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 46270
    I can't believe they were released on bail, attempted Robby with a weapon.


    You reply to the right topic I'm Confused again.
  • kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    There are other ways to defend yourself than guns.True, but why go around being hamstrung? A wise man once said, don't bring a knife to a gun fight.



    Getting rid of guns and relying on "other means" to defends oneself only discriminates against those who are disable, women, elderly, and generaly smaller frame people, as generaly those who are bigger, stronger and faster will be able to steal, kill, rob, and rape those who are not.

    It truly is the firearm that makes mankind civilized and equal and forces those who are bigger and stronger to be kind and considerate to others.
Sign In or Register to comment.