In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Winchester men.............

SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in General Discussion

Comments

• we_dig_itwe_dig_it Member Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IMHO, I wouldnt pay the opening bid for it. The custom checkering is a deal breaker for me....[V]
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know it's not a collector's idea of nice. But I like them old 97's and a 16ga to boot. If I had it I would actually use it.
    edited November -1
    If I wanted it, I would buy it.[:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by we_dig_it

If I bought everything I wanted I couldn't afford all these divorces I've had. On the other hand if I bought everything I wanted I couldn't have afforded to get married so many damn times and I would own more guns. I would be broke but at least I would have something to show for it [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5

If I bought everything I wanted I couldn't afford all these divorces I've had. On the other hand if I bought everything I wanted I couldn't have afforded to get married so many damn times and I would own more guns. I would be broke but at least I would have something to show for it [:D]

Have you ever handled a Model 12 in 16 guage? One of the sweetest "pointing" shotguns IMO.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5

Have you ever handled a Model 12 in 16 guage? One of the sweetest "pointing" shotguns IMO.

Yes!! and still wish I hadn't sold it for twice what I gave for it!!!!
    edited November -1
    The nickel steel 16's are great.