In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Someone has to be incredily stupid to...

ClarentaviousClarentavious Member Posts: 800 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
So I just heard on the news that ANOTHER prominent banking figure has been arrested for sexual battery, just weeks after the former head of the IMF.

You know, if you're willing to commit a serious crime at a HOTEL, you have to be a damn fool. I can't think of many places with the possible exception of a shopping mall, that have more people present, or coming and going on a regular basis.

It's like.. these people have to either be completely oblivious to reality, or they somehow think that the walls at hotels are so thick, that guests staying in the rooms next door won't hear it when someone screams at the top of their lungs when they become a victim of violence. Either that or they will be so terrified that they won't run out into the hall to see what's happening, or call 911.

That's not even to mention all of the security cameras, and numerous personnel such as maintenance workers, bell hops, etc... constantly traversing the property. So unless the place is a run down motel on the side of the high way, there's absolutely no way a criminal isn't going to be seen by a hundred witnesses. I'd be interested to know how many crimes have occurred at hotels which weren't actually eventually solved.

This makes me suspect that major political world bankers must be none too bright individuals [:D]

Comments

• Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    I think its all a big conspiracy to bring down the banking industry. But then again, what do I know?[;)]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RogueStatesman

I think its all a big conspiracy to bring down the banking industry. But then again, what do I know?[;)]

LOL!
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,013 ******
    edited November -1
    ...the thing is, we all had fair warnings of this kind of stuff coming down,,,,,so why the surprised looks...........