In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey Lonnie

dpmuledpmule Member Posts: 6,652 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Are the bunches of Bulls in the Madison valley close enough to the road to view good with a glasses or spotting scope?
Headed to Bozeman tomorrow and trying to decide the route, whether check out the Elk in the Madison or Bighorn sheep in the Gallatin.

Mule

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    What color is your truck?

Mule
  • Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Purple Nurple.[:D]
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I missed him on Friday at Murdochs in Bozeman due to getting up there later than anticipated . But thought I might have passed him on the highway on Sunday on 87 just North of Raynolds junction.
    I could be mistaken, but the driver looked like he was taking selfies, chatting on FB, reading Trumps tweets, drinking Starbucks coffee and eating a krispy creme doughnut [:D][:D][:D]

Mule
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dpmule
    I missed him on Friday at Murdochs in Bozeman due to getting up there later than anticipated . But thought I might have passed him on the highway on Sunday on 87 just North of Raynolds junction.
    I could be mistaken, but the driver looked like he was taking selfies, chatting on FB, reading Trumps tweets, drinking Starbucks coffee and eating a krispy creme doughnut [:D][:D][:D]

Mule

Pulling some busted *, Utility Trailer 3000DX Reefer? [:0][B)][:D][}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 84Bravo1

Mule

Yeah and dog tracking about a full dual width into the opposing lane. But all Utility's come that way set from the manufacturer don't they? [:0][:)[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1

Mule

Yeah and dog tracking about a full dual width into the opposing lane.

Pretty sure, if we looked deep enough in to his background, we'd find some Swift. [:0][B)][xx(][}:)]
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Almost as bad, JB Hunt.[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Red Ball, isn't that the one they always poked fun at on the Gene Tracy tapes?

Mule
  • Options
    edited November -1

Mule

Yeah and dog tracking about a full dual width into the opposing lane. But all Utility's come that way set from the manufacturer don't they? [:0][:)[:D][:D]

Now you sound like the Head Inspector, lecturing our "Final" crew on proper alignment procedures. [:0][B)][:(]
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,999 ******
    edited November -1
    he's been known to leave the drivers seat to go to the sleeper for a coke while going over echo summit,,
  • Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did he still have a scab from a scope bite over his right eye, or a patch, and look like black beard?..[:D]