In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

So long Sam

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Well the thugs tore down Silent Sam the CSA statue on the campus of NC State.

I hope they feel good(No I really hope they all get sick and die)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6081129/Confederate-statue-UNC-campus-toppled-protesters.html

C&P
A controversial Confederate statue on the campus of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill was torn down by protesters.

More than 300 demonstrators marched to the base of the Silent Sam statue during the rally, which kicked off at 7pm on Monday night.

About two hours into the protest, a group surrounded the statue - which has long been decried as a symbol of black oppression and racism - and pulled it down. Once it was on the ground, demonstrators kicked it and cheered.

The crowd chanted 'Tar Heels!' and 'Whose Campus? Our Campus!' Cars honked as they passed nearby on the college town's main drag.

At least one protester was arrested and charged with concealing their face during a public rally and resisting arrest.

School officials condemned the protesters' actions as 'dangerous' and have launched a vandalism investigation.

Many students, faculty and alumni had called the statue a racist image and asked officials to remove it, though some argued it was a tribute to fallen ancestors.

UNC leaders including Chancellor Carol Folt had previously said state law prevented the school from removing the statue.

wire-4018390-1534824294-782_634x357.jpg

What a shame.............these libtards and SJW are like the Vandals, They just destroy stuff but unlike the Vandals they really have no beef with what they destroy.

I think in the end what they really hate is themselves.
RLTW

Comments