In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Will The Mexicans Kill Trump Today?

GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
....and if they do, can we still vote for him?

Comments

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He don't need no stinking Badges
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The state dept has come out and said they cannot guarantee his safety. [8D]. Go Donald!
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mexico would be cheering Hillary and that is sad and I hope Trump has a safe trip. I think Mexico would suffer if they hit Trump
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    If they Hit trump
    I know Farms around Here Won't have anyone to Milk For them Tonite[;)]
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese
    The state dept has come out and said they cannot guarantee his safety. [8D]. Go Donald!

They can't guarantee his safety??!!!!

We already knew that from their track record with Benghazi. [:(!]
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I AM TIRED OF OUR KISSING EVERY THIRD WORLD *....i am tired of solving all of messico's social problems with our money...CLOSE THE BORDER
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    edited November -1
    I was actually surprised the Mexican president actually wanted to meet with him. Perhaps that explains it.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
  • Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't understand what could possibly be gained by Trump meeting up with him. It's a setup so the Mexican Pres (Who's approval rating is in the dumps) to come out blazing against the Gringo and then Trump fires back and it deteriorates from there...
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    I was actually surprised the Mexican president actually wanted to meet with him. Perhaps that explains it.

At first blush I agree, but the Mexico president is under alot of pressure from the previous criminal president and needs Americas help to stay in the cat bird seat.
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by US Military Guy

It's a disclaimer so they can send it their own squad and blame Mexico.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The meeting came off really well as I see it. Trump will probably make some concessions in order to have the Mexican president agree to build the wall.
    What's next?
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1

EXACTLY - what I was thinking, on first reading that.

(And) Yes - I knew the State Department, has nothing to do with protecting him, the Secret Service does, at this point.
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

That actually to me sounds like the beginning of the excuse if and when he get's bumped and to me that comment makes me believe the end of Donald has already been planned and this is the how the story will begin.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    The meeting came off really well as I see it. Trump will probably make some concessions in order to have the Mexican president agree to build the wall.

Them there rose colored glasses suit you, kimi.[:)]
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mag00

At first blush I agree, but the Mexico president is under alot of pressure from the previous criminal president and needs Americas help to stay in the cat bird seat.

My definition of "cat bird seat" wouldn't include being the president of Mexico.
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    I listened to the entire speech earlier. Trump sounded presidential, laid out some give and take, said "I love America" more than once, pointed out the benefits of controlled immigration to all countries - specifically Mexico's southern border as well as ours. I was impressed.

He also mentioned working on keeping trade in this hemisphere, and disbanding the drug cartels and controlling crime and gun running between our two countries. Again, I was impressed.

El Presidente Mexicano responded in such a manner as to lead one to believe he thought Trump could be our next president (although he did mention hearing the views of both candidates).

I found it very interesting that neither one mentioned our present abortion in the White House once.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Yep, send their own guy in to do a gun deal, then leave him to die when their gun deal goes sideways.
  • Options
    thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Vote Trump! America needs jobs, not transgenders education. Repair roads and bridges, don't build new bathrooms for mentally disturbed people using tax dollars.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Trump may kill Trump today...
    Maybe, from here out you should go silent. [|)].
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    Trump may kill Trump today...
    Maybe, from here out you should go silent. [|)].

Good luck with that.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watched Trumps "immigration speech" in Arizona on CNN in Spanish. Not bad, much better than CNN's coverage of Trumps Inauguration.

Spanish interpretation left out a few words Trump said, one was Trump said our national debt would exceed 20 Trillion. Stumbled over the word Trillion. Mostly not important or I had trouble hearing the words.

My Colombian wife was very impressed with Trump, remarking several times he sounded "very strong", similar to Colombia's last president Alvaro Uribe and for a FACT Uribe was one no B.S., no negotiation straight forward President. In less than 2 years Uribe Fixed or got most of Colombia's problems headed in the right direction.
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Maybe he's a little "skeered" of Trump.
    That's what we need, a President the world is a little "skeered" of.[:D]
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,001 ******
    edited November -1