DANG!!

Flying Clay DiskFlying Clay Disk Member Posts: 35,175 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
I haven't had a real bad cold in quite a while, but this one is kicking my butt! Quite possibly the worst one I have ever had. Anybody else been sick lately?

Jon

Comments

• Flying Clay DiskFlying Clay Disk Member Posts: 35,175 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just heard a coyote right outside the window, I mean he sounded really close!

Grabbed the shotgun and went outside. That ratty bastage was so close I could hear him breathing (I really could), but I couldn't see him.

Dark as the inside of a cow outside.

Dammit!!
  • montanajoemontanajoe Member, Moderator Posts: 51,127 ******
    edited November -1
    ...they have light mounts for shot guns,,[;)][;)]
  • montanajoemontanajoe Member, Moderator Posts: 51,127 ******
    edited November -1
    hope you get him,,
  • Flying Clay DiskFlying Clay Disk Member Posts: 35,175 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He was moving the whole time. Slow, but he was moving...just out of eyesight too. He moved 230 degrees around me.

I contemplated letting Cisco out; he'd have been all over him, but I wasn't sure how many more there were (and around here they're never alone). Plus, if Cisco would have gotten into him I'd have never gotten a shot because that little dog just doesn't give up.

(I guess he's not so little anymore at 58lbs)
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You need a night vision scope!

They really do work well. [^]
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • babunbabun Member Posts: 11,497
    edited November -1