In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

10 good wife jokes... or more

retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
The following was taken from "The JokeFile.com"

10 Good Wife jokes
After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you."
The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.
My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got myself two girlfriends.
A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it since the thief was spending much less than his wife did.
Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends.
You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, You wish you had ordered that.
Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
The father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."
Young Son: Is it true, Dad, that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?
Dad: That happens in every country, son.
Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; then it was too late.

Comments

• Nurse DebbieNurse Debbie Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Posted - 05/25/2009 : 12:12:28 AM

10 Good Wife jokes

Did John write this one? He claims that I never shut up. LOL
  • retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Nurse Debbie
    10 Good Wife jokes

I tried to find "Ten Good Husband Jokes", but I guess I have the wrong perspective... maybe if someone from the other gender would do a search... and a post. We'd have some balance.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Nurse Debbie
    10 Good Wife jokes

Oh... and welcome Deb!
  • hooch31Lhooch31L Member Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A HARLEY MAN'S WISH

A man riding his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, 'Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

The Lord said, 'Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time.

Finally, he said, 'Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand our
    wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy'

The Lord replied, 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hooch31L
    A HARLEY MAN'S WISH

A man riding his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, 'Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

The Lord said, 'Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time.

Finally, he said, 'Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand our
    wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy'

The Lord replied, 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?

NOW... That's a good Joke!!!
    edited November -1
    Have a lot of jokes in my emails. Just need to find ones without pictures.
    edited November -1
    Have a lot of jokes in my emails. Just need to find ones without pictures.

Same here... [:D]
    edited November -1
    New Sex Study...

It has been determined that the most used sexual position for married couples is the doggie position.
    The husband sits up and begs.

The wife rolls over and plays dead.
    edited November -1
    A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the beaches in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. People would say, "What a peaceful & loving couple".

The local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage. The Husband replied: "Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America," explained the man. "We visited the Grand Canyon, in Arizona ,and took a trip, down to the bottom of the canyon, by horse. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, "That's once."

"We proceeded a little further and horse stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice."

"We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for the third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the
    horse dead.

I SHOUTED at her, "What's wrong with you, Woman! Why did you shoot the poor animal like that Are you crazy? She looked at ME, and
    quietly said, "That's once."

"And from that moment.....we have lived happily ever after."
    edited November -1
    A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the beaches in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. People would say, "What a peaceful & loving couple".

The local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage. The Husband replied: "Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America," explained the man. "We visited the Grand Canyon, in Arizona ,and took a trip, down to the bottom of the canyon, by horse. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, "That's once."

"We proceeded a little further and horse stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice."

"We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for the third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the
    horse dead.

I SHOUTED at her, "What's wrong with you, Woman! Why did you shoot the poor animal like that Are you crazy? She looked at ME, and

In over thirty-two years, I think that I've gotten to twice... hope I never see thrice...
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by retroxler58

horse dead.

In over thirty-two years, I think that I've gotten to twice... hope I never see thrice...

Uh-oh... I hear her calling now... Gotta go... See ya.
    edited November -1
    OK just one more...

An elderly woman is driving on the highway when her worried husband calls her on her cell phone. "Honey, please be careful. I just heard on the news that there is some maniac driving a car on the road going the wrong way!" To this the woman replies, "Are you sure there's only just one? I think there must be millions of 'em!"
    edited November -1
    A man and his wife had lived together in the backwoods for over fifty years never really going too far from home. To celebrate their fiftieth anniversary, he took her to a large city nearby and they checked into a plush hotel.

She said to the bellman, "We refuse to settle for such a small room! No windows, ...no bed, and ...no air conditioning! You must think we're uncivilized!!!"

"But, madam!", replied the bellman, shocked at her comment.

"Don't you... 'But madam' me sonny," she continued. "You can't treat us like we're a couple of fools just because we don't travel much, and... we've never been to the big city, and... we've never spent the night at a hotel. I'm going to complain to the manager."

"But..., but, Madam," the bellman said, "this isn't your room; this is the elevator!"
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    And the Scripture read-

And God made the earth and rested

And God made man and rested

And God made woman

And since then NEITHER God nor man has rested[:0]
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1

horse dead.

The way I've always heard it was the other way around. It was a man who had sent for a mail order bride & the events occured on the way from the church to his farm.
  • penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    Where the heck did my rib go and why the stink was this thread ever allowed to go on for so long?

Mods? Most of which claim to be male, should of locked her down by now.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Well...no mods, so:

I COMMAND ALL THOSE WHO MIGHT BE OFFENDED BY THIS VERY FUNNY THREAD, TO IGNORE IT !!

I have spoken !!

Doug
  • penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    Well...no mods, so:

I COMMAND ALL THOSE WHO MIGHT BE OFFENDED BY THIS VERY FUNNY THREAD, TO IGNORE IT !!

I have spoken !!

Doug

LOL...Its the Holidays they must of all went home. Finally.
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by penetraitor
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    Well...no mods, so:

I have spoken !!

Doug

LOL...Its the Holidays they must of all went home. Finally.

You could only be so lucky. We are ever-vigilant.
  • jon ojon o Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0][:D][:D][:D]
  • M-14BULLETTSM-14BULLETTS Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    what is the difference between your wife and your dog?

after a year the dogs still happy to see you.
    edited November -1
    New ones...[:D]

My wife dresses to kill. She also cooks the same way.
    - Henny Youngman
    My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
    - Rodney Dangerfield
    A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
    - Milton Berle
  • Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    The women will appreciate this little bit of triva--

A little known fact...

The first testicular guard "cup" was used in hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.

It took 100 years for men to realize that the brain is also important.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ford 23
    The women will appreciate this little bit of triva--

A little known fact...

The first testicular guard "cup" was used in hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.

It took 100 years for men to realize that the brain is also important.

Now that's a good one!!! I tried to find balance, but had to leave it to others... Glad you made the post!