In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ouch

2»

Comments

• Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    Remind me not to get in a fight with a chinese woman over a parking spot
    http://gizmodo.com/5905648/woman-kills-man-squeezing-his-testicles
    Woman Kills Man By Squeezing His Testicles

The man on the graphic photo below is a 42-year-old shop owner in the Meilan District of Haikou City, in Hainan, that big island south of mainland China. He is dead. A 41-year-old woman killed him. By squeezing his testicles.

Update: Yes, you can die from extreme testicular pain. Here's the scientific explanation, by urologist and San Diego Sexual Medicine's director Dr. Irwin Goldstein.

According to witnesses talking to China News 24, the woman was riding a scooter and tried to park it in front of the man's shop. She was going to pick up her son, who attends the elementary school in that neighborhood.

The man went out of the shop and told her that she couldn't park her scooter there. She protested and a the shouting match started. After a while they started to fight physically. The woman called her husband and brother, who came to the scene. But things got a lot worse than just a few smacks here and there: the woman grabbed the man's testicles and squeezed them so hard and long that the man shutdown. He collapsed on the ground out of the pain and, worse, he was dead. Yes, people. dead by ballsqueeze.

The paramedics tried to revive him on the spot to no avail. He was rushed to the hospitals, but doctors couldn't do anything for him. I really want to know what the death certificate says. And I really want to know how the hell one can die from ballsqueezing
    edited November -1
    Freaking back spasms. Doesn't matter how tough, mean, nasty or whatever you are, when your back goes out it just drops you to the floor. Dear Lord does that hurt.
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by drjew
    Wii blister?
    nope, stupidity. I ran over m finger with a skil saw lol
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0]

Can you flex?
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Not quite as dumb as cutting frozen meatballs!! I guess i should have gotten "fresh cut" photo's, but i was in kind of a hurry to stop the bleeding..
    finger3.jpg
    finger2.jpg
    finger1.jpg
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Polite Psycho
    [:0]

Can you flex?

yeah, I went shooting and played guitar earlier so I think it is going to be ok
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    Not quite as dumb as cutting frozen meatballs!! I guess i should have gotten "fresh cut" photo's, but i was in kind of a hurry to stop the bleeding..
    finger3.jpg
    finger2.jpg
    finger1.jpg
    kinda funny looking back on it huh? My wife is all over me for not going to the hospital and getting stitches but she will get over it.

my cousin was opening a package of bologna once with a steak knife and put it right into her left eye. That was a pretty disgusting site. i can handle damn near anything except seeing eye injuries [xx(]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Be happy it wasn't a chainsaw.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    Yeah no kidding. About 7 years or so ago i was replacing a roof in stl during the winter. I always used a chain saw to cut out bad decking (battery saws were not so good there and home owners do not like you using their electricity). I hit a slick spot and starte going down the roof. I told myself I was going to throw the saw when I got to the edge of the roof before I slid off but I hit the ground with it still in my hand lol
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,697 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    Wii blister?nope, stupidity. I ran over m finger with a skil saw lolAnd, you did a pretty poor job at that! [:I][:o)]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    Wii blister?nope, stupidity. I ran over m finger with a skil saw lolAnd, you did a pretty poor job at that! [:I][:o)]
    yes I did. You like the boots I am wearing in that pic colts? They are right down your alley with western stuff [:D]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Yeah no kidding. About 7 years or so ago i was replacing a roof in stl during the winter. I always used a chain saw to cut out bad decking (battery saws were not so good there and home owners do not like you using their electricity). I hit a slick spot and starte going down the roof. I told myself I was going to throw the saw when I got to the edge of the roof before I slid off but I hit the ground with it still in my hand lol

LOL. I cut buttloads of firewood. This year I have just started investing in saftey equipment. Don't have chaps or boots yet, but likely won't until I get old enough that I can't handle the saw as well. That or I cut myself up. [:D]
    edited November -1

LOL. I cut buttloads of firewood. This year I have just started investing in saftey equipment. Don't have chaps or boots yet, but likely won't until I get old enough that I can't handle the saw as well. That or I cut myself up. [:D]
    I know it sounds sissy, but cutting down trees scares the crap out of me. Everyone I know of that has use a chainsaw for a while always winds up cutting something of or up.
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,697 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yes I did. You like the boots I am wearing in that pic colts? They are right down your alley with western stuff [:D]Yep, they're okay, but you really need a pair of Lucchese's down here! [:0][;)][:D]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    well I was going to say Iv had worse then that on my eyeball but it seems your cousin really has [:0][B)]
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    MAN!!!! All of these pics have me "wooosey" I was just about to get Larry to show me how to use our chainsaw too..... I think I'll skip it. I may just see about getting some boys to come cut these trees up for firewood now.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
    edited November -1
    yes I did. You like the boots I am wearing in that pic colts? They are right down your alley with western stuff [:D]Yep, they're okay, but you really need a pair of Lucchese's down here! [:0][;)][:D]
    might have to look into them. These are the old "stovepipe" boots that I got for my halloween costume last year. Yeah, I made a fat Doc Holliday but at least I had the dark circles under my eyes lol
  • Nurse DebbieNurse Debbie Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork
    MAN!!!! All of these pics have me "wooosey" I was just about to get Larry to show me how to use our chainsaw too..... I think I'll skip it. I may just see about getting some boys to come cut these trees up for firewood now.

Honey, if I can run a chain saw you surely can. The old man stays gone working so much a girl has to learn to do alot of things on her own. I can even change the oil in my SUV. I am retired and need something to keep my mind occupied. I never did like sewing or knitting. Have always been sort of a tom boy.