In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Boys will be boys. (pics included)

bamafanbamafan Member Posts: 4,011 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Been raining off and on the last few days. Boys decided to go and have some fun. Ah, to be young again

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

You think they are finally wore out?

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,697 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bamafan
    You think they are finally wore out?Nope!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    from the looks of that last pic, they may have got as much on the inside as the outside of them[:D]
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Get used to it. Nothing attracts boys like puddles.

Until they discover girls...[:D]
  • bamafanbamafan Member Posts: 4,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hillbille
    from the looks of that last pic, they may have got as much on the inside as the outside of them[:D]

Diapers got so soaked, they fell off. That didn't stop them one bit.[:D]
  • 53hawkeye53hawkeye Member Posts: 4,673
    edited November -1
    If a youngun don't jump straight off in a puddle, at any given opportunity, then they need their mental health examined.

Them boys is havin' some kinda' fun.[:D][:D][:D]
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes!

Thanks for sharing.

[:D]
  • MFinnMFinn Member Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • hdcolt51hdcolt51 Member Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, they are havin' fun. Thanks for sharing
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I just hope they don't wind-up with a case of ringworm. I played in puddles many times and never got it, but i know a lot of people who weren't as lucky.
    Used to take turns towing with my jeep and a surf board with the skeg removed. That was a blast, till U wipe-out!!
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If they are wore out it won't last long. [:D]
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
    edited November -1
    Nope. After a 30 minute nap, they are climbing the walls again.
    edited November -1
    A snack, milk, a good warm bath, clean jammies. They'll be out before you know it.
    edited November -1
    They had the snack and warm bath, along with a short nap. They are up and off to the races again. These two won't be down for the count til at least 9 or so.
    edited November -1
    Happiest moments of my life, bed time with my kids when they were preschoolers. I used to snuggle them down in bed, fresh from a bath, read a story, then turn on some insanely boring, or at least insanely boring (non-stimulating) to a pre-schooler, nature documentary.
  • IngallsIngalls Member Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pics like that make me smile knowing theres still some normal parents out there that let kids be kids. I bet they grow up healthy too. Kids need to get dirty.
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] thanks for sharing bama, very cool [:D]
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish I had pictures from that time some of Liam's buddies came over and they all ended up muddy from head to toe. I was soooooo shocked because it was FREEZING outside!

rcrxs old lady.....Telletubbies. I used to hate that show. I used it to calm everyone down from time to time, but it worked it's magic on me too. I couldn't get a thing done with that mess on the tv. Its like some kind of sleeping pill when you turn it on.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork
    I wish I had pictures from that time some of Liam's buddies came over and they all ended up muddy from head to toe. I was soooooo shocked because it was FREEZING outside!

rcrxs old lady.....Telletubbies. I used to hate that show. I used it to calm everyone down from time to time, but it worked it's magic on me too. I couldn't get a thing done with that mess on the tv. Its like some kind of sleeping pill when you turn it on.

Anything National Geographic or Animal Planet. Animals, plus that typical monotone narration. Until the day I went into the hospital to give birth to my son. I advised my mother, who was watching my daughter that night, as to how to put her to sleep. Little did I know that night they had a show on about snakes coming up through peoples' toilets. I come home from the hospital with my newborn son, and all of a sudden, my 4 year old is afraid to sit on the toilet, because she thinks a snake is going to come up it. So, I remedy the situation with some quick thinking. I go down to the kitchen, grab some Windex, tell my daughter it's "snake prevention spray" and to spray two sprays into the toilet, and that will keep the snakes away.[:D]
    edited November -1
    Well, my name and normal don't get used in the same sentence all that often. [:D]

As far as using a show to calm the kids down, haven't never thought about that.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Refreshing pics.
    Boys having fun. [:D]

I bet you do not follow them around, inside the house, with a can of Lysol either. [;)]
  • pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    developing strong immune systems. Good stuff![:)]
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 26,020 ******
    edited November -1
    Last year while on a bike ride, we got caught in a downpour and stopped at an abandoned store to get under shelter. There were two boys, not much older than your two, and their small dog, taking turns plowing through a long puddle. One boy would go, then the other, then the dog. We couldn't decide who was having more fun, the boys, the dog, or us, watching them. After awhile, a door opened in one of the trailers next to the store, and a lady started hollering something at the boys. The boys must have been deaf, because, try as they might, they couldn't make out what the lady was saying.
    She must have said the magic word, though. They dropped their bikes and hauled *, dog in tow. We laughed about that scene for days.
  • Nurse DebbieNurse Debbie Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Little girls are just as bad. Mine were until they discovered boys then they became all girly. they went from tom boys to little ladies over night. Enjoy them while you can. They grow up to fast.

These two are so precious.