In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rough week

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I was just being an jerk to all my guys this week. I cannot explain it, but I was just in a really foul mood all week. I snapped at every little thing that I usually let roll off my shoulders. Today, I gathered everyone in the shop and apologized to them. They all looked shocked. It took my son to tell me I was being a dick. Guess i had more on my mind then I thought.

Anyone else just have a bad week or feel really pissed off for no reason???Seems like these weeks just keep adding up. Going to call the doctor and see if i need a different med for my depression. Oakie

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    It's been a rough one this week. My wife came home from work monday sick and hurting. We sat at the ER till 11:00 PM. Came out of ER and had a flat on the car. My wife has a bad kidney infection and is going to miss the rest of the week at work. The good thing is she has over 80 hrs sick time banked.

I'm getting ready to head out for a 3 day arts and craft show set up 200 miles away. No motels in the town I'll be in, nearest one 25 miles away and the conversion van with a bed in it is acting up so I'll be camping in the car.

Hopefully she will be ok before I get back, she is better this morning.

You guys and gals have a good weekend here, I'm heading down the road in a couple hours.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    One of my friends, Debbie, was killed in a car accident last night. She fell asleep behind the wheel and hit a tree. DOA[V]

Yesterday morning, we get a call from the rehab, that my FIL is in, to get there asap. Doctors gave him the weekend, at the longest. Donna has been by his side since then. Waiting for the dreaded phone call. I had to back out of a shooting match tomorrow, because I want to be here for Donna, when her dad passes. Gonna be a rough time. Her mother died when she was nine.

Come on Monday. Never thought I would say that, but enough is enough this week. Oak
  • Options
    44pinshooter44pinshooter Member Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take it easy, be strong for Donna. You got a rough road ahead when your wife looses a parent. Will say a prayer for you and Donna tonight.
    Be well.
  • Options
    BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remember it's all about her for a while.

Catch up when it all settles out.

Hang in there for Donna.
  • Options
    pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    May you all be filled with the peace that only comes from our Savior.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers for you and yours sir.
  • Options
    dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers asked for you and yours.
  • Options
    NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers for you and yours, Oakie.
  • Options
    BoltactionManBoltactionMan Member Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Prayers from here for all involved. Losing parents is tough, I still feel it sometimes 10 years later.

KC
  • Options
    mmppresmmppres Member Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My prayers an my the powers guide him home