In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Was working outside

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
But think its time to move inside. Got some nasty clouds headed this way, its warm enough and right time of day for thunder and Lightning. When it starts it gives very little warning.

Comments

• Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    would that be the smell of a pair of drawers loaded to the hilt with freshed squeezed loaf[:D]
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We just started getting zapped about a half hour ago. It's been building up all day so it may go on all night!
  • Options
    BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know what you mean FCD, I've seen that a couple times coaching girls soccer. Always seemed to be ugly out the. Then when I saw long hair standing upits time to pile into whatever cars were there! Scary stuff, that!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Flying Clay Disk
    quote:Originally posted by fordsix
    would that be the smell of a pair of drawers loaded to the hilt with freshed squeezed loaf[:D]

No, not actually; it's the smell of burnt ozone. It has an odor you will never forget! ...if you ever (unfortunately) get that close, which I strongly recommend against!

Been in a Smoke tower, in Calif they get hit often.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It held off till early this morning. Loud enough to wake me up. I could feel it before I heard it. Still going on too.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We had a heck of a show that started about 3:55 this morning. It looked like somebody had a strobe light going off to our southeast. It went on for about an hour and then petered out. Not much thunder but lightning every 3-5 seconds!