In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FALL OF THE REPUBLIC

tpacuriositytpacuriosity Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
'Fall Of The Republic' - the full length version, is now available on Youtube, for free of course, and you MUST SEE it ASAP, and then make sure to have everyone you know who cares the least bit about this country, to do the same. Time is running out.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You need to watch it and see why. Your rights, freedoms, and liberties are being assaulted and endangered like never before. Unless you are willing to make it your personal responspibility to do something about it, you will have no right to complain about what WILL happen to you, and how you and your family/loved ones will be affected. It all begins with identifying those involved, as well as the strategies they are employing, to their end. Our country is full of people who are unwilling to get off of the couch long enough to confirm that these things are taking place, choosing instead to blindly dismiss any and every thing that requires the least bit of effort on their part to confirm. It is time to accept the responspibility to do whatever is necessary to positively confirm or dismiss the very accusations that threaten your/my/our way of life. I am not asking you to believe me, what is necessary though, is that you admit to yourself that there are accusations being made that, if true, will put an end to life as you've known it to be, and this, demands whatever attention or effort necessary to expose the truth.
  • Options
    70-10170-101 Member Posts: 1,006
    edited November -1
    I've been saying it for several years now and have said it in this forum on several occasions, we are rapidly heading for a global realignment. The first step in this process will be to create a World Currency within ten years. I'm certain this runs counter to most Americans beliefs, but its inevitable.

Why?

Because the new world order will be without major conflicts between nations. I believe war will be made illegal within 20 years. Disagreements between nations will be handled by the yet to be created World Court and Africa will be turned into the worlds leading farming nation, with the ability to feed over half the world on its own.

These plans between nations have been in the works for years, and it will happen. I believe the thinking here is the world must unite as one for the betterment of all.
  • Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    LMAO. Make war "illegal?"

Just how is someone going to enforce that? If I've got nukes, I hold a trump card.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You forgot to mention the free puppy dog and rainbow for each household. GET A GRIP PAL.... what do you call a plan to reduce the population of Earth by 90%? A slight, but necessary adjustment? It's time people pull their heads out of the deep sand. Many evil and dangerous things are in the works and, left to run their intended course, will damage our country beyond recognition. Because when all hell breaks loose, AND IT WILL, I for one will have no patience or sympathy for those who were begged to get involved and were too lazy or ignorant to do so. This situation is so serious that, at the absolute very least, each and every adult citizen owes it to their loved ones, themselves, their country, and EACHOTHER, to put in whatever time and effort be necessary in order to positively confirm or disprove the accusations being made. This needs to be the priority of all Americans. Period.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    An excellent overview of why/how we are in the mess we find ourselves and of the general overall plan for this once free-nation and for the world.

Many of us have had our eyes wide-open for years, but this is an excellent video to bring up to speed the laggards amongst the populous.

A highly recommended viewing.
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,433 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ... in the mean-time many just watch football & NASCAR while we are going down the tube.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    MarksmdsMarksmds Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    very interesting video. makes you think about things differently